Computational Thinking and Problem-Solving Course
Computational thinking and the problem-solving training course is an essential IT course. This training course focuses on the organisational approach to problem-solving.
Computational thinking and the problem-solving training course provides an understanding of modelling, algorithms and how to use conceptual thinking within the organisation to solve complex problems.
The training course provides knowledge of essential functions, improved opportunities, testing and debug the programme. This course enhances your skills in thinking in a better way to solve complex problems.
Computational thinking and problem-solving training course covers an overview of computational thinking, computational reasoning, computer-based thinking, algorithmic and logical reasoning, solution of problems and decomposition, modelling and abstraction, anticipating mistakes, assess a solution, computational thinking in software development, the introduction of python, efficient blocks for building, patterns and abstractions, effective modelling operations, to test and evaluate systems.
There is no exam associated with this training course.
There are no pre-requisites for the computational thinking and problem-solving training course.
There is no exam for the computational thinking and problem-solving course.
Course material included
- Why study computational thinking?
- Computational reasoning
- What is computer-based thinking?
- Algorithmic and logical reasoning
- Solution to problems and decomposition
- Modelling and abstraction
- Anticipating mistakes and coping with them
- Assessing a solution
- Computational thinking in software development
- Tutorial for beginners with python
- Efficient blocks for building
- Using patterns and abstractions
- Effective modelling operations
- Test and evaluate systems
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- IT Engineers
- Software Developers
- Business Analysts
- Support Analysts
- Systems Analysts
- Process Analysts
- Technical Analysts
- Introduction of computer-based thinking
- How does it use computational thinking?
- The disclaimers
- Logical thinking logical thinking
- Thinking algorithmics
- ‘The gotchas’
- Where to begin
- Defining the question
- Devising a solution: something to consider
- Other successful tactics
- Generalisation and trends
- Come to terms with errors
- Designing the bugs for
- Error mitigation
- Choosing which errors to fix
- Evaluation of solution
- Is that correct, effective, elegant and usable?
- Introduction of python
- Initial steps
- Fundamental operations
- Basic functions
- Algorithmic basic constructs
- State of the program
- More complex structures
- Introduce tkinter
- Separating questions
- Defining scope of information
- Utilising modules
- The packages
- In systems, identifying trends
- In programming, abstractions
- Types built-in
- Developing your forms
- Patterns that are ready-made
- Recap up
- Relationships that approcesses
- Specific advice, general advice
- Introduction of testing and assessment of services
- Bugs anticipation
- Validation and verification
- Testing the components
- Testing the entire
- Debugging with
- Description of problem
- Decomposition of problem
- Pattern identifying
- Generalisations of shape and abstractions
- Annotated source code annotated source code
- Improvement opportunities
Get a Certificate of Attendance to prove your commitment to learning
This training course does not have any exam associated with it
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Practise questions are provided for better understanding of the key concepts
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.