Digital Transformation Course
Digital Transformation Training
IT industry has significantly changed over time.
Digital transformation using digital technologies training course covers understanding how to plan, develop, track and assess business goals to achieve the desired results.
The Digital Transformation training course includes understanding business process layers that serve various technologies, adopting new technologies and tools used in business transformation, digital transformation vision, digital leading and organise, transforming a digital path, digital transformation techniques, common goal business performance, and taking an agile approach for the new platform ecosystem.
This training course covers the key models using an Agile approach.
There is no exam associated with this training course.
There are no pre-requisites for the Digital Transformation training course.
There is no exam associated with the Digital Transformation course.
Course material included
- Setting up the digital transition
- Designing the plan and vision of your digital company
- Re-thinking the business models and procedures and re-designing them
- Maximizing today’s capacity for disruption
- Digital business innovations
- The new Digital business ecosystem platform
- Planning for digital transformation, leading and organising
- Organization and adaptation of organisational creativity
- Digital transformation processes
- Identifying and prioritising prospects with seminars on creativity
- Timing your move based on the maturity of the technology
- Action-Strategies for digital transformation for real target business results
- Enhancing the experience of digital customers
- Gaining analytical insights
- Transforming the interactive place of work
- Digital technology optimisation and management simplification
- Roadmap-taking an agile path to the current one
- Ecosystem for Platform
- Mastering the lifecycle of digital services and accelerating time to market
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Digital Business Analysts
- Technical Business Analysts
- IT Digital BA
- The concept of the possible – hidden the transformation of digital business models
- Analysing the disruption- how digital disrupts the five forces of market rivalry
- Getting ready the business for the digital revolution that is coming
- Market models re-thinking and re-designing
- Re-thinking and re-designing processes for business
- SMAC and the evolution of IT
- Outside of SMAC – the latest Digital Business Network
- Exploiting the strength of combinations of technologies
- Exploiting the strength of business models for ecosystems
- The five vital foundations of capacity to handle innovation
- Adopting Digital Transformation Innovation Programmes
- Digital invention rhythm setting – event-based and continuous ideation
- Plan Workshop on Creativity
- Keep it lean
- Timing the move into disruptive technology
- The three waves of acceptance of disruptive technologies
- Strategic levers for the experience of the digital consumer
- Bringing it all together- The Bill of Rights for Digital Customer Service
- Instrumentation of man and socialisation of the machine
- big data analytics and board-level use cases
- Data strategies
- Data architecture
- Emerging requirements for the future data centre
- Implementing the future data centre
- Assessing your digital transformation maturity
- Strategies for data
- Architecture for Data
- Emerging data centre needs for the future
- Implement the data centre of the future
- Assess maturity in digital transformation
Get a Certificate of Attendance to prove your commitment to learning
This training course does not have any exam associated with it
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Practise questions are provided for better understanding of the key concepts
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.