Big Data on AWS Course + Exam
Big Data on AWS Certification
Big data is data that contains greater variety, arriving in increasing volumes and with ever-higher velocity. This is known as the three V’s. It is imperative that the organisations and IT leaders focus on the three V’s of information as it can enable them to gain valuable insights to analyse their businesses to provide actionable data for providing better products, customer experience, enabling machine learning, achieve operational efficiency, deriving innovation and much more.
Just storing the data is not enough, it needs to be sanitised and relevant to the organisation to make a meaningful analysis which requires a lot of work. Data scientists spend 50 per cent to 80 per cent of their time in administering and preparing the data prior to analysis.
Today to keep up with the ongoing challenge of big data technology, Apache Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, Pig, Hive frameworks are used conjointly to help collect, store, process and visualise the information. However, these frameworks require massive computational resources which may not be available easily with the organisation but with AWS Elastic Map Reduce (EMR) such requirements can be easily dealt while being cost-effective.
Recommended AWS Knowledge:
- Attended ‘Architecting on AWS’ course or working knowledge of core AWS services and public cloud implementation
- Extensive experience using AWS Technology
Recommended General IT Knowledge:
- Experience in the data analytics field
- Data Security Fundamentals
- Possess knowledge on large scale distributed systems like Apache Hadoop/Spark and Massive Parallel Processing (MPP) data warehouses
- Capable of designing a scalable and cost-effective architecture to process data
Candidates can achieve AWS Certified Big Data Speciality certification by passing following exam(s).
- AWS Certified Big Data – Specialty BDS-C00
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
The skills gained from Big Data on AWS course are given below:
- Implementation of core AWS Big Data services
- Designing and maintaining Big Data
- Leveraging tools to automate Data Analysis
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
The audience for AWS Certified Big Data Speciality Certification are:
- Big Data Solutions Architects
- Enterprise Solutions Architects
- SysOps Administrator
- DevOps Engineer
- Data Analysts
- Data Scientists
- Data Consultants
- Fit AWS solutions inside a big data ecosystem
- Leverage Apache Hadoop in the context of Amazon EMR
- Identify the components of an Amazon EMR cluster, then launch and configure an Amazon EMR cluster
- Use common programming frameworks available for Amazon EMR, including Hive, Pig, and streaming
- Improve the ease of use of Amazon EMR by using Hadoop User Experience (Hue)
- Use in-memory analytics with Apache Spark on Amazon EMR
- Choose appropriate AWS data storage options
- Identify the benefits of using Amazon Kinesis for near real-time Big Data processing
- Leverage Amazon Redshift to efficiently store and analyse data
- Comprehend and manage costs and security for a Big Data solution
- Identify options for ingesting, transferring, and compressing data
- Leverage Amazon Athena for ad-hoc query analytics
- Use AWS Glue to automate extract, transform, and load (ETL) workloads
- Use visualization software to depict data and queries using Amazon QuickSight
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock test is included in the full-time courses to assist with your preparation
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.