AZ-400 Course Designing a DevOps Strategy
AZ-400 Designing a DevOps Strategy Certification Training Course
The AZ-400 Designing a DevOps Strategy is an instructor-led, hands-on certification training course.
DevOps is a widely used business strategy that offers a middle ground between software development and IT operations to shorten the systems development lifecycle. Continuous delivery ensures higher software quality and is often combined with Agile software development to achieve strong process optimisation.
Software engineers who want to validate their skills could benefit greatly from the AZ-400 Microsoft Azure Designing a DevOps Strategy certification. Although this course is short, it provides a powerful insight into designing a successful DevOps strategy.
DevOps strategies offer companies the opportunity to streamline their internal processes to reduce unnecessary overheads and create only relevant products.
- Fundamental knowledge of Azure, version control, Agile software development, and software development principles. It would be helpful to have experience of working in a software delivery organisation
- It is also recommended that you have experience in working with IDEs and knowledge of the Azure portal. However, candidates who may not have technical experience in these technologies, but who are interested in DevOps as a culture change practice, should be able to follow the procedural and explanatory explanations of continuous integration, regardless
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
AZ-400: Designing a DevOps Strategy
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
Logitrain course material for AZ-400: Designing a DevOps Strategy provided
- Plan for the transformation with shared goals and timelines
- Select a project and identify project metrics and KPIs
- Create a team and agile organizational structure
- Develop a project quality strategy
- Plan for secure development practices and compliance rules
- Migrate and consolidate artifacts
- Migrate and integrate source control measures
- DevOps Engineers
- IT professionals
- People interested in Microsoft Microsoft DevOps Strategy
- Transformation Planning
- Project Selection
- Team Structures
- Planning a Quality Strategy
- Planning Secure Development
- Migrating and Consolidating Artifacts
- Migrating and Integrating Source Control
Get a Certificate of Attendance to prove your commitment to learning
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock test is included in the full-time courses to assist with your preparation
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.