Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure Course
Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure Certification
Google Cloud Fundamentals Core Infrastructure Course by Logitrain teaches aspects of Google Cloud beginning from the fundamentals and basics of Google Cloud to product offerings, services and solutions. The Google Cloud Fundamentals Core Infrastructure course is designed for IT professionals new to the Cloud Computing arena and existing Cloud Administrators and Cloud Engineers by equipping them Fundamental knowledge of Google Cloud.
Anyone interested in Google Cloud and has basic cloud computing knowledge can undertake this course.
There is no exam associated with the Google Cloud Fundamentals Core Infrastructure training course.
Google Cloud Fundamentals Core Infrastructure Training Material
- Introducing Google Cloud Platform
- Getting Started with Google Cloud Platform
- Virtual Machines and Networks in the Cloud
- Storage in the Cloud
- Containers in the Cloud
- Applications in the Cloud
- Developing, Deploying, and Monitoring in the Cloud
- Big Data and Machine Learning in the Cloud
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Explain the advantages of Google Cloud Platform
- Define the components of Google’s network infrastructure, including: Points of presence, data centers, regions, and zones
- Understand the difference between Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)
- Understand the purpose of and use cases for Identity and Access Management
- List the methods of interacting with Google Cloud Platform
- Identify the purpose of and use cases for Google Compute Engine
- Understand the various Google Cloud Platform networking and operational tools and services
- Understand the purpose of and use cases for: Google Cloud Storage, Google Cloud SQL, Google Cloud Bigtable, and Google Cloud Datastore
- Learn how to choose between the various storage options on Google Cloud Platform
- Define the concept of a container and identify uses for containers
- Identify the purpose of and use cases for Google Kubernetes Engine and Kubernetes
- Understand the purpose of and use cases for Google App Engine
- Contrast the App Engine Standard environment with the App Engine Flexible environment
- Understand the purpose of and use cases for Google Cloud Endpoints
- Understand options for software developers to host their source code
- Understand the purpose of template-based creation and management of resources
- Understand the purpose of integrated monitoring, alerting, and debugging
- Understand the purpose of and use cases for the products and services in the Google Cloud big data and machine learning platform
Get a Certificate of Attendance to prove your commitment to learning
Course includes practical exercises to give you hands-on skills and confidence
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Practise questions are provided for better understanding of the key concepts
Attend the course with an instructor at our training center or from anywhere
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.