202: Pre-Sales Fundamentals Course
202: Pre-Sales Fundamentals Training
Passing the 101 and 202–Pre-Sales Fundamentals certification exam certifies the candidate as F5 Certified Technical Professional in Sales.
The 202–Pre-Sales Fundamentals F5 certification training course covers pre-sales and general sales details regarding the F5 products. This F5 certification can help you to build a career as an F5 Technical Professional in Sales.
The Pre-Sales Fundamentals certification training course covers understanding of F5 products and sales pitches for the technical audience, F5 solution recommendations and F5 technologies. It validates expertise in F5 education cognitive complexity, F5 proposal cognitive complexity, F5 supporting the close cognitive and F5 ongoing support/maintenance cognitive.
202 Pre-Sales Fundamentals certification training course covers F5 products, technical knowledge and requirement of the products, planning solutions, recommended solution benefits.
This exam and 101 certifies the individual as a Technical Professional in Sales.
Basic understanding of networking, OSI and TCP/IP and attendance of 101 course.
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam.
- Exam 202 – Pre-Sales Fundamentals
Logitrain F5 Pre-Sales Fundamentals course material
- Research the company and customer U/A
- Prospect customer opportunities U/A
- Given a scenario, correlate which F5 products could solve issues or meet customer needs U/A
- Educate and present on technical capabilities of F5 solutions R
- Gather resources to replicate F5 technical demonstrations R
- Articulate fundamental values of F5 solutions U/A
- Distinguish architectural considerations that may affect the F5 solution
- Recommend F5 solutions to meet technical requirements A/E
- Recommend F5 solutions to meet business requirements A/E
- Answer technical queries regarding a proposed F5 solution A/E
- Determine the appropriate F5 licensing requirements A/E
- Gather relevant information to size F5 solutions R
- Understand organizational personas to best position F5 Solutions U/A
- Determine when to engage relevant F5 employees U/A
- Identify F5 enablement resources and tools R
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Network Engineers
- Cybersecurity Engineers
- Sales Engineers
- Network Administrators
- IT professionals interested in F5 certifications
- Visit the corporate website to gather information (investor relations, a board of directors, press releases, acquisitions, blogs, RSS feeds)
- Locate job postings to identify internal initiatives and investments
- Determine corporate challenges
- Correlate business and technical initiatives
- Determine technical, organizational structure
- Associate customer requirements to F5 solutions
- Align potential F5 solutions to business and technical initiatives and challenges
- Present F5 overview, product feature sets, new version features, and reference architectures to a technical audience
- Present F5 overview, key F5 messaging, training options, the value of F5 to a non-technical audience
- Identify valuable technical resources (F5.com, DevCentral, Askf5.com, GitHub, VLAB)
- Prepare solution pitches for F5 solutions and technology.
- Match products, features, solutions, to customer initiatives or requirements
- Determine cloud strategy
- Determine security constraints
- Determine management and orchestration
- Determine which application services are needed
- Determine which technical solutions are needed
- Determine licensing needs to meet customer requirements
- Conclude how F5 solutions and technology meets the customer’s business needs
- Determine ROI needs, depreciation needs, CapEx, OpEx, payment delivery timeframe
- Justify F5 product choice as the correct solution
- Justify product sizing
- Distinguish F5 products from the competition
- Determine quantity
- Determine high availability options
- Determine virtual environment details
- Determine hardware details
- Examples Determine appropriate licensing solution (Perpetual, Utility, ELA, Subscription, BYOL)
- Gather necessary information (support options, interfaces, power supplies, support options, product SKUs, Professional Services)
- Determine buying powers, influencers, and purchasing cycles
- Distinguish needs of buying powers and influencers
- Recommend training/enablement based on operational needs
- Utilize SMEs during technical activities
- Determine when to advise a customer to engage F5 support
- Locate and determine appropriate resources for account/customer escalations
- Define evaluation hardware and software tools and processes
- Identify technical enablement content
- Describe the sales operations tools and processes
Get a Certificate of Attendance to prove your commitment to learning
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training centre
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.