CCT Collaboration Course + Exam
CCT Collaboration Certification
The latest Cisco Certified Technician Collaboration (CCT Collaboration) certification training course focuses on the critical skills required for supporting and maintaining Cisco collaboration endpoints and operating environments.
IT Professionals and Technicians in this area can identify Cisco collaboration endpoint models, accessories, cabling, and interfaces. This certification training course builds an understanding of the Cisco collaboration software, identify commonly found software, and use the Cisco Command Line Interface (CLI) to connect and service products.
Basic Computer Knowledge
Candidates can achieve CCT Collaboration certification after training by passing the following exam(s).
- 100-890 CLTECH
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during business hours (excludes public holidays).
- Use basic Cisco software configuration and tools: CLI commands, Tera Term, Putty, file transfer protocols, USB Storage, serial connections, and Windows
- Describe video and collaboration fundamentals and Cisco collaboration products, including software and hardware components
- Perform remedial services (hardware break/fix) on Cisco collaboration products including software and configuration backup and restore, test calls, software upgrade/downgrade, endpoint resets, and change passwords
- Recognize correct connections and configuration
- Perform basic Layer 1 and basic Layer 2 troubleshooting
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Recent Graduates
- Candidates entering IT collaboration market
- Helpdesk operators
- Cisco field support technicians
- Collaboration Environment Overview
- Infrastructure Overview
- Cisco Converged Network
- Introducing Cisco Collaboration Technology and Solution
- Basic Video Concepts
- Evolution of Cisco IP Video Solutions
- Cisco Conferencing Infrastructure Overview
- Cisco On-Premises, Cloud, and Hybrid Deployments
- Cisco Webex® Product Lines and Their Components
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service
- Introducing Cisco Unified CM
- Cisco Collaboration Endpoints Equipment and Related Hardware
- Cisco Webex Desktop Series Hardware Components
- Cisco Webex Board Hardware Components
- Cisco Webex Room Kit System Hardware Components
- Cisco Webex Room 55 and Cisco Webex Room 70 G2 Hardware Components
- Cisco Webex Room Panorama Immersive System Hardware Components
- Cisco MX and SX Quick Set and SX80 Codec
- Cisco TelePresence® IX-5000 Hardware Components
- Cisco Collaboration Peripherals Hardware
- Service-Related Knowledge
- Basic IP Settings
- Use CLI Commands
- Use a Terminal Emulator for a Console Connection
- Use a Serial Connection to the CLI
- Connect to the Web Interface
- Use File Transfer Protocols
- Use USB for File Transfers
- Backup and Restore
- CLI Commands for Hardware Status and Verification
- Perform a Test Call
- Use the Touch 10 Controller to Find System Information
- Manage the Lists of Trusted Certificate Authorities (CAs)
- Manage Software
- Add an Option or Release Key
- Reset Endpoint Devices
- Change the Device Passphrase
- Find and Edit IP Information
- Access Device and Setup Configuration
- Identify MAC Address Mismatch
- Determining Endpoint Device Status
- Special Safety Precautions
- Hardware Replacement
- Verifying Successful Operation
- Content Sharing
- Speaker Tracking
- Snap to Whiteboard
- Presenter Tracking
“We have helped thousands achieve Cisco Certifications, let us help you”
– Murad Tanvir, Double CCIE #17081
Founder and CEO Logitrain
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock test is included in the full-time courses to assist with your preparation
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.