Check Point Certified Security Administrator CCSA Certification
The Check Point Certified Security Administrator CCSA certification course aims to equip students with in-depth knowledge of the latest Check Point Security Solutions. It is essential to consolidate security features together to make the day-to-day management tasks easier. This course covers the latest syllabus.
The CCSA certification course covers various concepts of the Security infrastructure of CheckPoint including Defending systems against network threats, evaluating existing security policies and optimizing the rule base, managing user access to corporate LANs, monitoring suspicious network activities and analysing attacks, troubleshooting network connections and implementing Check Point backup techniques.
After completing the Check Point Certified Security Administrator CCSA Certification Course, students can demonstrate competency in Network Security.
This course is a key requirement for the following jobs:
- Security Architect
- Security Engineer
- Security Consultant/Specialist
- Information Assurance Technician
- Security Administrator
- Systems Administrator
- Network Administrator
Working knowledge of Windows, UNIX, networking technology, and TCP/IP.
Candidates can achieve this certification after the training by passing the following exam(s).
- Exam 156-215.81
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during business hours (excludes public holidays).
Check Point Certified Security Administrator – Logitrain Course Material
- Defending systems against network threats
- Evaluating existing security policies and optimizing the rule base
- Managing user access to corporate LANs
- Monitoring suspicious network activities and analysing attacks
- Troubleshooting network connections
- Implementing Check Point backup techniques
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Recent Graduates
- Security Architects
- Security Consultants
- Security Administrators
- Systems Administrators
- Know how to perform periodic administrator tasks
- Describe the basic functions of the Gaia operating system
- Recognize SmartConsole features, functions, and tools
- Understand how SmartConsole is used by administrators to give users access
- Learn how Check Point security solutions and products work and how they protect networks
- Understand licensing and contract requirements for Check Point security products
- Describe the essential elements of a Security Policy
- Understand the Check Point policy layer concept
- Understand how to enable the Application Control and URL Filtering software
- Blades to block access to various applications
- Describe how to configure manual and automatic NAT
- Identify tools designed to monitor data, determine threats and recognise opportunities for performance improvements
- Describe different Check Point Threat Prevention solutions for network attacks
- Articulate how the Intrusion Prevention System is configured, maintained and tuned
- Understand the Infinity Threat Prevention system
- Knowledge about Check Point’s IoT Protect
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock test is included in the full-time courses to assist with your preparation
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.