Check Point Certified Security Expert CCSE Certification
The Check Point Certified Security Expert CCSE certification course aims to provide in-depth knowledge of Check Point Security Systems running on the GAiA operating system. This is an advanced-level course that can only be undertaken after attaining the Check Point Certified Security Administrator CCSA certificate. This course helps prepare students for the CCSE Certification exam.
During the CCSE certification course, a student learns to build, modify, deploy and troubleshoot Check Point Security Systems, debug firewall processes, and optimise the performance of VPN and Management Servers up-gradation.
After completing the CCSE certification course, the student will demonstrate competency in Building, testing and troubleshooting numerous deployment scenarios, applying insider tips troubleshooting Check Point Security Systems, practising advanced upgrading techniques, migrating to a clustering security solution, creating events for compliance reporting and managing internal and external access to corporate resources.
This course is a key requirement for the following jobs:
- Security Architect
- Security Engineer
- Security Consultant/Specialist
- Security Administrator
CCSA Training or Certification, fundamental Unix and Windows knowledge, certificate management experience, system administration and networking knowledge.
Candidates can achieve this certification after the training by passing the following exam(s).
- EXAM 156-315.81
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during business hours (excludes public holidays).
Check Point Certified Security Expert– Logitrain Course Material
- Building, testing and troubleshooting numerous deployment scenarios
- Applying insider tips troubleshooting Check Point Security Systems
- Practicing advanced upgrading techniques
- Migrating to a clustering security solution
- Creating events for compliance reporting
- Managing internal and external access to corporate resources
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Recent Graduates
- Security Architects
- Security Consultants
- Security Administrators
- Provide an overview of the upgrade service and options available
- Explain how to perform management upgrade and migration
- Articulate the process using CPUSE features
- Articulate the purpose and function of Management High Availability
- Explain Primary vs Secondary, Active vs Standby and Synchronization
- Explain disaster recovery steps in case the primary management server becomes unavailable
- Provide overview of Central Deployment in SmartConsole
- Articulate an understanding of Security Gateway cluster upgrade methods
- Explain about Multi Version Cluster (MVC) upgrades
- Discuss Gaia Commands and how they are used
- Explain the main processes on s and s
- Describe how to work with scripts and SmartTasks to configure automatic actions
- Explain the Management Data Plane Separation (MDPS)
- Explain kernel operations and traffic flow
- Articulate Dynamic and Updatable Objects in Security Gateways
- Explain the policy installation flow and files used
- Describe the use of policy installation history
- Explain concurrent and accelerated install policy
- Describe an overview of APIs and ways to use and authenticate
- Explain how to make changes in GAIA and management configuration
- Explain how to install policy using API
- Explain how the SecureXL acceleration technology enhances and optimizes Security Gateway performance
- Describe how the CoreXL acceleration technology enhances and improves Security Gateway performance
- Articulate how utilizing multiple traffic queues can make traffic handling more efficient
- Discuss Site-to-Site VPN basics, deployment and communities
- Describe how to analyse and interpret VPN tunnel traffic
- Explain Link Selection and ISP Redundancy options
- Explain tunnel management features
- Discuss Check Point Remote Access solutions and how they differ from each other
- Describe how client security can be provided by Remote Access
- Explain authentication methods including machine authentication
- Explain Multiple Entry Point (MEP)
- Discuss the Mobile Access Software Blade and how it secures communication and data exchange during remote connections
- Describe Mobile Access deployment options
- Discuss various features in Mobile Access like Portals, Link
- Translation, running Native Applications, Reverse Proxy and more
- Explain basic concepts of Clustering and ClusterXL
- Explain about Cluster Control Protocol (CCP) and synchronization
- Describe advanced ClusterXL functions and modes like Load Sharing, Active-Active, VMAC mode etc
- Discuss Cluster Correction Layer (CCL) to provide connection stickyness
- Advanced Logs and Monitoring
Get a Certificate of Attendance to prove your commitment to learning
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock test is included in the full-time courses to assist with your preparation
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.