IT jobs form a principal employment region with munificent returns to its recruits. Now, this sector is thriving with the revenue generator observed to have grown 8% in the year 2019 alone, reaching an enormous one hundred and sixty-seven billion dollars. Therefore, we have put together a list of the top five highest-paying IT jobs for the year 2020. This list takes numerous factors apart from just the yearly average pay. These factors include:
- Salary range both the top and the bottom
- Number of employees currently in the said job
- The number of job openings
- AWS Certified Solution Architect
This is one of the most popular cloud computing certifications. From storing and sharing files using Google drive to watching movies on Netflix, everything is in the cloud. From the user-base itself, it is evident that cloud computing is a necessity today. If you are an individual who aspires to build a career in the cloud, then AWS certification is the best to start with.
- Cisco Certifications
Within the Cisco certifications, the two most popular and valuable certifications are
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate): CCNA primarily focuses on developing appropriate skills to meet the speedy deployment of technologies in today’s complex networking environment.
- CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional): CCNP is one of the most popular certifications in the field of networking. This certification is usually preferred by CCNA.
- ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library): ITIL is a set of best practices for IT service management. It concentrates on adjusting or arranging IT services according to the requirements of the companies. It includes a list of specializations such as:
- IT Operations
- Capacity Management
- Incident Management
- Availability Management etc
Best practices intend to manage or lessen the IT cost, improve IT services, and balance IT resources.
- Cloud Architect
This professional manages the cloud computing strategy of an organization which includes cloud management, application design, cloud architecture, and deployment models. Some of the skills mandatory for a cloud architect are:
- Comprehension of an operating system such as Linux
- Understanding of Cloud Computing Services
- Cloud Security etc
- Data Security Engineer
A network or a data security engineer plans and implements the security measures necessary to protect an organization’s networks and systems from cyber attacks and security breaches. They characteristically inspect any sanctuary violations or probable breaches that arise. They conduct penetration testing, develop security standards for a company, and use data encryptions to protect sensitive information. The knowledge of:
- Computer Networks
- Operating Systems
- Monitoring Tools
- Encryption Tools
- Information about risk management factors
is a few prerequisite skills for a data security engineer.
Luckily for you, Logitrian offers all these and many other IT programs. There are a variety of training programs that are specially designed to be the stepping stone to your IT career. Click on to www.logitrain.com.au and enjoy the diversity of IT courses in Melbourne offered by Logitrain.