Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate Course
Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate Certification
Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate certification training course is specially designed for IT professionals interested in specialising in Azure technologies.
Azure Administrators are responsible for implementing, monitoring, and maintaining Microsoft Azure solutions, including services related to compute, storage, network, and security.
The Microsoft Certified Azure Adminsitrator Associate course at Logitrain covers the exam objectives for the AZ-103 certification exam.
The training course covers key concepts relating to managing Azure subscriptions in an organisation, managing resource groups and Managed role based access control (RBAC).
- Basic IT knowledge or some experience working in an IT environment
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Azure
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- Exam AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
AZ-103 course material
- Manage Azure subscriptions and resources
- Implement and manage storage
- Deploy and manage virtual machines (VMs)
- Configure and manage virtual networks
- Manage identities
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Cloud operators
- Candidates entering the Cloud job market
- Second-level network support staff
- System engineers and account managers
- Individuals seeking Microsoft certifications
- assign administrator permissions
- configure cost center quotas and tagging
- configure Azure subscription policies at Azure subscription level
- configure diagnostic settings on resources
- create baseline for resources
- create and test alerts
- analyze alerts across subscription
- analyze metrics across subscription
- create action groups
- monitor for unused resources
- monitor spend
- report on spend
- utilize Log Search query functions
- view alerts in Log Analytics
- use Azure policies for resource groups
- configure resource locks
- configure resource policies
- identify auditing requirements
- implement and set tagging on resource groups
- move resources across resource groups
- remove resource groups
- create a custom role
- configure access to Azure resources by assigning roles
- configure management access to Azure, troubleshoot RBAC, implement RBAC policies, assign RBAC Role
Take the certification exam within 3 months of each module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.