MS-101T00-A: Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security – Exam MS-101 Course Details
MS-101T00-A: Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security – Exam MS-101 Certification
MS-101T00-A: Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security – Exam MS-101 certification training course is designed to provide a proper understanding of Microsoft 365 enterprise administrators tools used for evaluating, planning, migrating, deploying, and managing Microsoft 365 services. They are entitled to provide Microsoft 365 tenant management tasks for an enterprise as well as its identities, security, compliance, and supporting technologies.
MS-101T00-A: Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security – Exam MS-101 is an intensive training course with deep learning on security metrics and implementing security solution using Microsoft 365. By integrating Azure identity protection and exchange online protection for businesses to run safer and fraud-free. All these are very critical components of security for any business. Microsoft specializes in threat intelligence and predictive analytics to give insights about potential risks and developing a solution to them. Our MS-101T00-A: Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security – Exam MS-101 course will equip you with all the necessary details about these important parameters of security services.
Upon completion of this course candidate will have an understanding of Data Governance in Microsoft 365, including Archiving, Retention, Information Rights Management, Secure Multipurpose Internet Mail Extension (S/MIME), Office 365, custom DLP policy, analytics, and Mobile Application Management system.
MS-101T00-A: Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security – Exam MS-101 certification training course is designed to provide safer steps to implement Microsoft 365 technology into an enterprise and gain certification to authenticate your work.
- Training: get practical technical skills
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Authorised test centre: exams taken at our premises
- Expert trainers: imparting real-world experience
Candidates have a working knowledge of Microsoft 365 workloads and should have been an administrator for at least one Microsoft 365 workload (Exchange, SharePoint, Skype for Business, Windows as a Service). Candidates also have a working knowledge of networking, server administration, and IT fundamentals such as DNS, Active Directory and PowerShell.
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- Exam MS-101: Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
- Implement Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Manage device compliance
- Plan for devices and apps
- Plan Windows 10 deployment
- Implement Cloud App Security (CAS)
- Implement threat management
- Implement Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP
- Manage security reports and alerts
- Configure Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Implement Azure Information Protection (AIP)
- Manage data governance
- Manage to audit
- Manage eDiscovery
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Office 365 Admins
- SAAS Admins
- Systems administrator
- Individuals seeking Office365 certification
- plan for MDM
- configure MDM integration with Azure AD
- set an MDM authority
- set device enrolment limit for users
- plan for device Compliance
- design Conditional Access Policies
- create Conditional Access Policies
- configure device compliance policy
- manage Conditional Access Policies
- create and configure Microsoft Store for Business
- plan app deployment
- plan device co-management
- plan devise monitoring
- plan for device profiles
- plan for Mobile Application Management
- plan mobile device security
- plan for Windows as a Service (WaaS)
- plan the appropriate Windows 10 Enterprise deployment method
- analyze upgrade readiness for Windows 10
- evaluate and deploy additional Windows 10 Enterprise security features
- configure Cloud App Security (CAS)
- configure Cloud App Security (CAS) policies
- configure Connected apps
- design cloud app security (CAS) Solution
- manage Cloud App Security (CAS) alerts
- upload cloud app security (CAS) traffic logs
- a threat management solution
- design Azure Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) Policies
- design Microsoft 365 ATP Policies
- configure Azure ATP Policies
- configure Microsoft 365 ATP Policies
- monitor Advanced Threat Analytics (ATA) incidents
- plan Windows Defender ATP Solution
- configure preferences
- implement Windows Defender ATP Policies
- enable and configure security features of Windows 10 Enterprise
- manage service assurance dashboard
- manage to trace and to report on Azure AD Identity Protection
- configure and manage Microsoft 365 security alerts
- configure and manage Azure Identity Protection dashboard and alerts
- configure DLP Policies
- design data retention policies in Microsoft 365
- manage DLP exceptions
- monitor DLP policy matches
- manage DLP policy matches
- plan AIP solution
- plan for deployment On-Prem rights management Connector
- plan for Windows information Protection (WIP) implementation
- plan for classification labeling
- configure Information Rights Management (IRM) for Workloads
- configure Super User
- deploy AIP Clients
- implement Azure Information Protection policies
- implement AIP tenant key
- configure information retention
- plan for Microsoft 365 backup
- plan for restoring deleted content
- plan information Retention Policies
- configure audit log retention
- configure audit policy
- monitor Unified Audit Logs
- search content by using Security and Compliance Centre
- plan for in-place and legal hold
- configure discover
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.