MD-102 Endpoint Administrator Training
MD-102 Endpoint Administrator Course
The MD-102 Endpoint Administrator is an instructor-led, hands-on certification training course. This course covers the provisioning, configuring, protecting, managing, and monitoring devices and client applications in a Microsoft 365 environment. Candidates will learn to manage identity, security, access, policies, updates, and applications for endpoints.
Understand how to implement solutions to efficiently deploy and manage endpoints across multiple operating systems, platforms, and device types deploy and manage endpoints at scale using Microsoft Intune, Windows 365, Windows Autopilot, Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, and Azure Active Directory (Azure AD).
- Experience with Azure AD and Microsoft 365 technologies.
- MD-102 Endpoint Administrator
- Deploy Windows client
- Manage identity and compliance
- Manage, maintain, and protect devices
- Manage applications
- Microsoft 365 Administrators
- Security Administrators
- Workload Administrators
- Select a deployment tool based on requirements
- Choose between migrate and rebuild
- Choose an imaging and/or provisioning strategy
- Select a Windows edition based on requirements
- Implement subscription-based activation
- Configure device registration for Autopilot
- Create, validate, and assign deployment profiles
- Set up the Enrollment Status Page (ESP)
- Deploy Windows devices by using Autopilot
- Troubleshoot an Autopilot deployment
- Plan and implement an MDT deployment infrastructure
- Create, manage, and deploy images
- Monitor and troubleshoot a deployment
- Plan and configure user state migration
- Configure Remote Help in Intune
- Configure Remote Desktop on a Windows client
- Configure the Windows Admin Center
- Configure PowerShell remoting and Windows Remote Management (WinRM)
- Implement user authentication on Windows devices, including Windows Hello for Business, passwordless, and tokens
- Manage role-based access control (RBAC) for Intune
- Register devices in and join devices to Azure AD
- Implement the Intune Connector for Active Directory
- Manage the membership of local groups on Windows devices
- Implement and manage Local Administrative Passwords Solution (LAPS) for Azure AD
- Specify compliance policies to meet requirements
- Implement compliance policies
- Implement Conditional Access policies that require a compliance status
- Manage notifications for compliance policies
- Monitor device compliance
- Troubleshoot compliance policies
- Configure enrollment settings
- Configure automatic and bulk enrollment, including Windows, Apple, and Android
- Configure policy sets
- Restart, retire, or wipe devices
- Specify configuration profiles to meet requirements
- Implement configuration profiles
- Monitor and troubleshoot configuration profiles
- Configure and implement Windows kiosk mode
- Configure and implement profiles on Android devices, including fully managed, dedicated, corporate owned, and work profile
- Plan and implement Microsoft Tunnel for Intune
- Monitor devices by using Intune
- Monitor devices by using Azure Monitor
- Analyze and respond to issues identified in Endpoint analytics and Adoption Score
- Plan for device updates
- Create and manage update policies by using Intune
- Manage Android updates by using configuration profiles
- Monitor updates
- Troubleshoot updates in Intune
- Configure Windows client delivery optimization by using Intune
- Create and manage update rings by using Intune
- Implement and manage security baselines in Intune
- Create and manage configuration policies for Endpoint security including antivirus, encryption, firewall, endpoint detection and response (EDR), and attack surface reduction (ASR)
- Onboard devices to Defender for Endpoint
- Implement automated response capabilities in Defender for Endpoint
- Review and respond to device issues identified in the Microsoft Defender Vulnerability Management dashboard
- Deploy apps by using Intune
- Configure Microsoft 365 Apps deployment by using the Microsoft Office Deployment Tool or Office Customization Tool (OCT)
- Manage Microsoft 365 Apps by using the Microsoft 365 Apps admin center
- Deploy Microsoft 365 Apps by using Intune
- Configure policies for Office apps by using Group Policy or Intune
- Deploy apps to platform-specific app stores by using Intune
- Plan and implement app protection policies for iOS and Android
- Manage app protection policies
- Implement Conditional Access policies for app protection policies
- Plan and implement app configuration policies for managed apps and managed devices
- Manage app configuration policies
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training centre
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Practise questions are provided for better understanding of the key concepts
Attend the course with an instructor at our training center or from anywhere
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.