Implementing and Managing Windows 11 – 55345 Course
Implementing and Managing Windows 11 – Microsoft 55345
The Microsoft 55345: Implementing and Managing Windows 11 is an instructor-led, hands-on training course.
This course covers the skills and knowledge required in installing and configuring Windows 11 operating system, desktops and devices on-premises or in the Windows Server Active Directory domain environment.
There is no exam associated with the Implementing and Managing Windows 11 training course.
The course helps gain the latest in installing and customising Windows 11 operating systems, apps, and configuring local and remote network connectivity and storage. Additionally, you will learn to configure data security, device security, and network security, maintain, update, and how to recover Windows 11.
This course is also compatible with Windows 10 as many of the technologies and principles in Windows 11 remain the same or are improved.
Logitrain delivers the Implementing and Managing Windows 11 training course in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, in-house and live online.
- Experience installing PC hardware and devices
- Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles and fundamentals, networking fundamentals and Windows Server knowledge
- Understanding of Windows PowerShell syntax
There is no exam associated with this training course.
Logitrain Windows 11 course material
- Installing Windows 11
- Upgrading and updating Windows 11
- Configuring Windows 11 devices
- Configuring network connectivity
- Managing storage
- Managing resources
- Managing apps in Windows 11
- Implementing and managing security
- Monitoring Windows 11
- Troubleshooting Windows 11
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Windows Server Administrators
- IT Professionals
- IT Systems Engineers
- Systems Administrators
- Infrastructure Technical Lead
- Windows Systems Engineers
- Technical Support Staff
- Describe Windows 11 features
- Choose an appropriate Windows 11 edition
- Navigate the user interface
- Describe installation and deployment options
- Compare upgrade and migration
- Migrate user state
- Manage Windows 11 updates
- Select the appropriate configuration tool
- Perform common configuration tasks
- Implement remote management
- Configure network settings
- Implement name resolution
- Describe remote access options
- Describe typical storage configurations
- Manage disks, volumes, and partitions
- Manage storage spaces
- Manage file access
- Manage shared folders
- Implement Work Folders
- Manage printers
- Deploy apps to user devices
- Configure access to the Microsoft Store
- Configure Microsoft Edge settings
- Manage local accounts
- Configure UAC
- Implement BitLocker
- Describe Windows 11 security settings and features
- Describe common security threats and available mitigations
- Describe available monitoring options in Windows 11
- Describe how to identify performance problems
- Manage workloads and computer resources to optimize performance
- Recover Windows 11 computers
- Manage Windows startup
- Configure the registry
- Describe devices and device drivers
- Recover files
Microsoft 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
Microsoft 20411 Administering Windows Server 2012
Microsoft 20412 Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
Microsoft 20413 Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
Microsoft 20414 Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
Microsoft 20415 Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure
Microsoft 20416 Implementing Desktop Application Environments
Microsoft 10969 Active Directory Services with Windows Server
Microsoft 20461 Querying Microsoft SQL Server
Microsoft 20462 Administering Microsoft SQL Server Databases
Get a Certificate of Attendance to prove your commitment to learning
This training course does not have any exam associated with it
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.