Network Defense Essentials Course including exam
Network Defense Essentials Certification Training Course
Cybersecurity is an advanced sector globally, and this offers tremendous job opportunities for IT experts and aspiring cybersecurity enthusiasts. According to Monster.com, the unemployment rate in the cybersecurity field is close to 0%.
The need for cybersecurity professionals has only continued to increase and extends across various industries. Candidates can prefer any of the domains, including ethical hacking, digital forensics, security analysis, mobile forensics, endpoint security, incident handling, and more.
This training course will help cover fundamental information security and network defence concepts. The NDE certification training course verifies a candidate’s knowledge and skills to protect their information assets. The Network defence essentials course is for entry-level information security careers. The NDE certification training course aims to recognise the competency and expertise in network defence and information security skills.
Learn a holistic overview of the critical components of information security such as Identification, Authentication and authorisation, pursuing Virtualisation and Cloud Computing, Wireless networks, Mobile Devices and IoT devices and Data Security. It identifies the various administrative network defence controls, including frameworks, laws, acts, and security policies.
The NDE certification training course helps candidates learn about the skills necessary for a future in cybersecurity. Candidates interested in following a career in information security will learn the various introductory parts of information security and network defence.
There are no pre-requisites for this course
Candidates can achieve AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certification by passing the following exam(s).
Network Defence Essentials
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion via the online proctored method
- Network Security Fundamentals
- Identification, Authentication and Authorization
- Administrative Controls
- Physical Controls
- Technical Controls
- Virtualization and Cloud Computing
- Wireless Network Security
- Mobile Device Security
- IoT Device Security
- Cryptography and PKI
- Data Security
- Network Traffic Monitoring
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- IT professionals
- Cyber Enthusiasts
- Career Starters
- Network Administrators
- IT Administrators
- Network Engineers
- Data Analysts
- Network Technicians
- IT Managers
- Firewall Administrators
- Network Managers
- Anyone engaged in network security technologies
- Managers who aspire to understand cybersecurity major principles and practices
- Fundamentals of network security
- Network security protocols that govern the flow of data
- Access control principles, terminologies, and models
- Identity and access management (IAM)
- Regulatory frameworks, laws, and acts
- Security policies, and how to conduct security and awareness
- Importance of physical security and physical security controls
- Physical security policies and procedures
- Best practices to strengthen workplace security
- Environmental controls
- Types of bastion hosts and their role in network security
- IDS/IPS types and their role in network defence
- Types of honeypots and virtual private networks (VPNs)
- Security incident and event management (SIEM) Key concepts of virtualization and OS virtualization security
- Cloud computing fundamentals and cloud deployment models
- Cloud security best practices
- Fundamentals of wireless networks and encryption
- Wireless network authentication methods
- Implementing wireless network security measures
- Mobile device connection methods and management
- Mobile use approaches in enterprises
- Security risks and guidelines associated with enterprise mobile usage policies
- Implement various enterprise-level mobile security
- management solutions
- Best practices on mobile platforms
- IoT devices, application areas, and communication models
- How security works in IoT-enabled environments
- Cryptographic tools, security techniques, and algorithms
- Public key infrastructure (PKI) to authenticate users and devices in the digital world
- Data security and its importance
- Security controls for data encryption
- Perform data backup and retention
- Implement data loss prevention concepts
- Network traffic monitoring concepts
- Traffic signatures for normal and suspicious network traffic
- Perform network monitoring to detect suspicious traffic
We highly recommend spending ample time for self-study during this course by reviewing and consolidating what you’ve learned, to be well prepared for the exam.
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam from anywhere with a webcam
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock test is included in the full-time courses to assist with your preparation
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.