Digital Forensics Course including exam
Digital Forensics Certification Training Course
Digital Forensics is a component of forensic science that involves the recovery and analysis of material found in digital devices. When an organisation needs data retrieval to strengthen its case, it will most likely need support from Digital Forensics Specialists.
Digital Forensics specialists analyse cyber crimes, crimes that involve a security breach in a system or network. They provide services that range from securing confidential information. For instance, hackers have accessed to reconstruct data from computers or networks, believed to have been involved in committing a crime and breach of contract or breach of fiduciary duty in civil matters.
The Digital Forensics Essentials certification training course offers the necessary knowledge to understand the disciplines of Digital Forensics and Incident Response. It is the ideal access point for all candidates interested in understanding digital forensics and pursuing a career in Digital Forensics.
Learn about Computer Forensics Fundamentals and the Computer Forensics Investigation Process in this certification course. Moreover, it covers the topics of the Dark Web, Windows, Linux, Malware Forensics, and more.
There are no pre-requisites for this course
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
Digital Forensics Essentials
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion via the online proctored method
- Computer Forensics Fundamentals
- Computer Forensics Investigation Process
- Understanding Hard Disks and File Systems
- Data Acquisition and Duplication
- Defeating anti-forensics Techniques
- Windows Forensics
- Linux and Mac Forensics
- Network Forensics
- Investigating Web Attacks
- Dark Web Forensics
- Investigating Email Crime
- Malware Forensics
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
This certification is specifically designed for today’s entry-level information security or cybersecurity career, or those aspiring to pursue a career in cybersecurity.
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators and Engineers
- Web Developers and Managers
- Database Administrators
- IT Technicians
- Professionals looking for a career transition into information security and ethical hacking
- Fundamentals of computer forensics and digital evidence
- Objectives of forensic readiness to reduce the cost of investigation
- Roles and responsibilities of a forensic investigator.
- Legal compliance in computer forensics
- Forensic investigation process and its importance
- Forensic investigation phases
- Types of disk drives and their characteristics
- Booting process of Windows, Linux, and Mac operating systems
- Examine file system records during an investigation
- Data acquisition fundamentals, methodologies, and their different types
- Determine the data acquisition format
- anti-forensics techniques and their countermeasures
- How to gather volatile and non-volatile information
- Perform Windows memory and registry analysis
- Analyze the cache, cookie, and history recorded in the web browsers
- Examine Windows files and metadata
- Volatile and non-volatile data in Linux
- Analyze filesystem images using the sleuth kit
- Demonstrate memory forensics
- Mac forensics concepts
- Network forensics fundamentals
- Event correlation concepts and types
- Identify indicators of compromise (IoCs) from network logs
- Investigate network traffic for suspicious activities
- Web application forensics and web attacks
- Understand IIS and Apache web server logs
- Detect and investigate various attacks on web applications
- Dark web forensics investigation and how it works.
- Tor browser forensics
- Email basics and how it can be used as evidence
- Techniques and steps used in email crime investigation
- Malware, its components, and distribution methods
- Malware forensics fundamentals and types of malware analysis
- Perform static malware analysis and dynamic malware analysis
- Conduct system and network behaviour analysis
We highly recommend spending ample time for self-study during this course by reviewing and consolidating what you’ve learned, to be well prepared for the exam.
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam from anywhere with a webcam
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock test is included in the full-time courses to assist with your preparation
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.