AWS Certified Database: Specialty + Exam
AWS Certified Database: Specialty Certification
The AWS certified Database: Specialty certification course validates your expertise in the breadth of AWS database services and accelerating the use of database technology to drive your organisation’s business transformation. Next-generation databases increase the demand for people with proven expertise to maximise their potential.
AWS certified Database – Specialty certification course builds the expertise you need to leverage purpose-built databases. This certification course provides a comprehensive understanding of databases, including the concepts of design, migration, deployment, access, maintenance, automation, monitoring, security, and troubleshooting.
This certification course is designed to give you hands-on practice, along with practice exams, and study tools needed for the exam. It builds credibility and confidence by highlighting your ability to design, recommend, and maintain the optimal AWS database solution.
- At least 5 years of experience with database technologies
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience working on AWS
- Experience and expertise working with on-premises and AWS-Cloud-based relational and non-relational databases
Candidates can achieve AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certification by passing the following exam(s).
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
- Understand and differentiate the key features of AWS database services
- Analyze needs and requirements to recommend and design appropriate database solutions using AWS services
- Introduction to Database Migration and knowledge about migrating from Amazon RDS to Amazon Aurora
- Knowledge about Amazon Aurora global database, AWS cloud formation and AWS key management system
- Understanding of PostgreSQL fundamentals, architecture and SQL command line
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
Candidates with the ability to perform in a database-focused role
- Select appropriate database services for specific types of data and workloads
- Determine strategies for disaster recovery and high availability
- Design database solutions for performance, compliance, and scalability
- Compare the costs of database solutions
- Automate database solution deployments
- Determine data preparation and migration strategies
- Execute and validate data migration
- Determine maintenance tasks and processes
- Determine backup and restore strategies
- Manage the operational environment of a database solution
- Determine monitoring and alerting strategies
- Troubleshoot and resolve common database issues
- Optimize database performance
- Encrypt data at rest and in transit
- Evaluate auditing solutions
- Determine access control and authentication mechanisms
- Recognize potential security vulnerabilities within database solutions
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock test is included in the full-time courses to assist with your preparation
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.