Ms Teams Training – 1 day
Microsoft Teams Training Course
Microsoft Teams is a business communication application that is a part of the Microsoft 365 products suite. The Microsoft Teams training is designed to cover the details of the Teams application and increase user productivity.
Microsoft Teams training covers real-time collaboration, learning audio and video conferencing and desktop sharing options. After attending the Ms Teams classes users will be able to schedule group team meetings and work with the Microsoft Teams application confidently.
Microsoft Teams training is a one-day course for end-users to enhance their learning. This is a basic end-user training course for learning Microsoft Teams. It will assist users in offering secure collaboration, both internally and externally, providing greater data visibility and better governance as Ms Teams offers powerful Microsoft Office integration options.
Microsoft Teams training is ideal for education, healthcare and emergency services end-users.
There are no prerequisites for this course, however, familiarity with Microsoft Office and basic knowledge about operating system applications is recommended.
Microsoft Teams training course material
- Introduction to Microsoft Teams
- Team Conversations
- Working with Teams
- Managing Teams
- Team Meetings
- Microsoft Teams Mobile App
- Create and customise a team
- Create and customise channels
- Manage team members
- Communicate with team members
- Use chat
- Manage files
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Recent Graduates
- End-users using Microsoft Products
- Individuals interested in learning Microsoft Teams
- What is Microsoft Teams?
- Launching Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Teams Interface
- Creating a New Team
- Adding Members to Your Team
- Using Microsoft Teams Desktop App
- Viewing, creating, following and marking a channel
- Posting messages
- Replying to messages
- Adding Files and deleting messages
- Getting Help with Microsoft Teams
- Using the Help Centre
- Using Mentions
- Using Announcements
- Viewing Your Activity
- Searching in Teams
- Viewing Posted Files, Creating, Uploading, Managing, Moving a file
- Accessing Section Options, Accessing Page Options
- Adding Other Users to the Chat
- Using Chat Message Features
- Scheduling a Meeting from a Chat Message
- Starting Audio or Video Calls
Get a certificate of attendance to prove your commitment to learning
We provide a personalised learning experience for every student
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Practical scenarios are discussed for a better understanding of the key concepts
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive real-world experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs