Endpoint Administrator Certification
Endpoint Administrator Course
The Endpoint Administrator is an instructor-led, hands-on certification training course. It replaced the Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate certification.
This course prepares candidates to perform technical tasks in Windows client deployment, identity and compliance management, device management, maintenance and security, and application management.
Candidates learn to provision, configure, secure, manage and monitor client devices and applications in a Microsoft 365 environment and manage application identity, security, access, policies, updates, and endpoints.
Deploy solutions to effectively provision and manage endpoints across different operating systems, platforms, and device types, deploy and manage endpoints at scale using Microsoft Intune, Windows 365, Windows Autopilot, Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, and Azure Active Directory (Azure AD), which is part of Microsoft Entra.
- Experience with Azure AD and Microsoft 365 technologies
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- MD-102 Endpoint Administrator
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
- Endpoint Administrator course material
- Deploy Windows client
- Manage identity and compliance
- Manage, maintain, and protect devices
- Manage applications
- Microsoft 365 Administrators
- Security Administrators
- Workload Administrators
- Select a deployment tool based on requirements
- Choose between migrate and rebuild
- Choose an imaging and/or provisioning strategy
- Select a Windows edition based on requirements
- Implement subscription-based activation
- Configure device registration for Autopilot
- Create, validate, and assign deployment profiles
- Set up the Enrolment Status Page (ESP)
- Deploy Windows devices by using Autopilot
- Troubleshoot an Autopilot deployment
- Plan and implement an MDT deployment infrastructure
- Create, manage, and deploy images
- Monitor and troubleshoot a deployment
- Plan and configure user state migration
- Configure Remote Help in Intune
- Configure Remote Desktop on a Windows client
- Manage notifications for compliance policies
- Monitor device compliance
- Troubleshoot compliance policies
- Configure enrolment settings
- Configure policy sets
- Restart, retire, or wipe devices
- Specify configuration profiles to meet requirements
- Implement configuration profiles
- Monitor and troubleshoot configuration profiles
- Configure and implement Windows kiosk mode
- Plan and implement Microsoft Tunnel for Intune
- Monitor devices by using Intune
- Monitor devices by using Azure Monitor
- Analyse and respond to issues identified in Endpoint analytics and Adoption Score
- Plan for device updates
- Create and manage update policies by using Intune
- Manage Android updates by using configuration profiles
- Monitor updates
- Troubleshoot updates in Intune
- Configure Windows client delivery optimisation by using Intune
- Create and manage update rings by using Intune
- Implement and manage security baselines in Intune
- and response (EDR), and attack surface reduction (ASR)
- Onboard devices to Defender for Endpoint
- Deploy apps by using Intune
- Configure Microsoft 365 Apps deployment
- Configure policies for Office apps by using Group Policy or Intune
- Deploy apps to platform-specific app stores by using Intune
- Plan and implement app protection policies for iOS and Android
- Manage app protection policies
- Implement Conditional Access policies for app protection policies
- Manage app configuration policies
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training centre
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Practise questions are provided for better understanding of the key concepts
Attend the course with an instructor at our training center or from anywhere
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.