ISTQB Foundation Agile Tester Extension Course
ISTQB Foundation Agile Tester Extension Certification
The ISTQB Foundation Agile Tester Extension Certification Training Course is an extension to the ISTQB Foundation course; the extension training course gives an understanding of the basics of testing in Agile projects and Agile environments.
The Agile Tester course provides an understanding of how Agile projects are planned, the Agile tester training helps in learning generally applied development practices. This course also covers the differences between Agile approach and the traditional approaches and covers the testing tools commonly used.
Most organisations are adopting Agile and this Agile tester course will help in recognising how testers are positioned in Agile organisations, basic Agile testing principles, practices and skill-sets needed to surpass in Agile organisations.
- Experience Trainers
- Covers the latest syllabus
- Official certification exam included
- Certification exam can be taken within 3 months
ISTQB Foundation certification is a pre-requisite for the Agile Tester Foundation course.
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing following exam(s).
- ISTQB Foundation Agile Tester Extension
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
- Fundamentals of Agile Software Development
- Release and Iteration Planning
- Agile testing Processes
- Agile testing Methods
- Agile Teams
- Tools and Automation
- Applying Agile Testing Techniques
- Testers looking at improving their skills of working in an Agile environment
- Agile testers looking to get certified
- Collaborate in an Agile team
- Understanding principles and fundamental practices of Agile software development
- Supporting the Agile team in designing test-related activities
- Assisting business stakeholders in defining understandable and testable user stories, scenarios, requirements and acceptance criteria
- Adapting existing testing experience and knowledge to Agile values and principles
- Collaborating with other team members using effective communication styles and channels
- Assisting the Agile team in test automation activities
- Applying relevant methods and techniques for testing in an Agile project
Includes Official Exam Fee
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Includes Pass Guarantee
Pass three mock tests with 80% or more for pass guarantee. Full-time courses only
Includes Books & Meals
Sit through the entire course if you do not pass on first attempt. Full-time courses only
Includes Mock & Test Questions
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Authorised Test Center
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Price Beat Guarantee
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision