ISTQB Certified Tester Test Automation Engineer Training
ISTQB Certified Tester Test Automation Engineer Certification
The ISTQB Certified Tester Test Automation Engineer is an instructor-led, hands-on certification training course. This course provides participants with the knowledge and skills required to implement the automation of software projects. The course focuses on the concepts, methods, tools and processes for automating dynamic functional tests and the relationship of these tests to test management, configuration management, defect management, software development and quality assurance processes.
This course is available in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra, Perth, Hobart and throughout Australia live virtually.
- Candidates must hold the Certified Tester Foundation Level certificate to complete this course
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s)
- Certified Tester Test Automation Engineer
- Course material for Certified Tester Test Automation Engineer provided
- Instructor-led classroom training at our premises
- Live virtual online training in real-time attended from anywhere
- In-house training at your premises (4+ participants)
- Develop a plan for integrating automated testing into the testing process
- Evaluate tools and technologies for automation tailored to your projects
- Create an approach and methodology for building a test automation architecture (TAA)
- Design and develop test automation solutions that meet business requirements
- Learn approaches that enable the transition from manual to automated testing
- Discover how to create automated test reports and metrics
- Software Developers
- Test analysts
- Test engineers
- Test consultants
- Test leaders or managers
- Anyone who wants to gain advanced automation skills and/or achieve the ISTQB Advanced Test Automation Engineer certification.
- Introduction and Objectives for Test Automation
- Purpose of Test Automation
- Success Factors in Test Automation
- Preparing for Test Automation
- SUT Factors Influencing Test Automation
- Tool Evaluation and Selection
- Design for Testability and Automation
- The Generic Test Automation Architecture
- Introduction to gTAA
- TAA Design
- TAS Development
- Deployment Risks and Contingencies
- Selection of Test Automation Approach and Planning of Deployment/Rollout
- Risk Assessment and Mitigation Strategies
- Test Automation Maintenance
- Test Automation Reporting and Metrics
- Selection of TAS Metrics
- Implementation of Measurement
- Logging of the TAS and the SUT
- Test Automation Reporting
- Transitioning Manual Testing to an Automated Environment
- Criteria for Automation
- Identify Steps Needed to Implement Automation within Regression Testing
- Factors to Consider when Implementing Automation within New Feature Testing
- Factors to Consider when Implementing Automation of Confirmation Testing
- Verifying the TAS
- Verifying Automated Test Environment Components
- Verifying the Automated Test Suite
- Continuous Improvement
- Options for Improving Test Automation
- Planning the Implementation of Test Automation Improvement
Get a Certificate of Attendance to prove your commitment to learning
This training course does not have any exam associated with it
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Practise questions are provided for better understanding of the key concepts
Attend the course with an instructor at our training center or from anywhere
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.