ISPMA Software Product Manager – Foundation
ISPMA Software Product Manager – Foundation
ISQI offers a vast variety of certification course. ISTQB certification accepted worldwide. ISPMA Software Product Manager training certification course helps to learn the foundation-level of software development life cycle and product management. This certification training provides you to learn fundamental concepts of Software Product Management Essentials, Software Product Management Framework, Product Strategy, Product Planning, Strategic Management and Orchestration of the Organization’s Functional Areas. ISPMA Software Product Manager Certification training course helps to understand the software management framework, requirement engineering, product development, product strategy essentials and development mythologies. This certification allows you to build a career as a Product Managers, Project Managers, Quality Managers, Solution Owners, Application Owners, Requirements Engineering Professionals or Business Analysts type job role. ISPMA certification helps you to grow your career in software development.
ISPMA Software Product Manager Certification training course includes following topics – Software Product Management Essentials, Software Product Management Framework, Product Strategy Essentials, Business Aspects, Ecosystem Management, Legal Aspects, Product Requirements Engineering, Release Planning, Road-mapping, Product Life Cycle Management, Impact From Development Methodologies, Strategic Management, Development, Marketing, Sales and Distribution, Service and Support and The Role of SPM as Orchestrator.
There are no specific pre-requisites for ISPMA course, but we recommend a basic knowledge of software and the software industry.
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- ISPMA Software Product Manager – Foundation certification exam.
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
Logitrain course provides you course material for ISPMA Software Product Manager – Foundation certification.
- Software Product Management Essentials
- Software Product Management Framework
- Product Strategy Essentials
- Business Aspects
- Ecosystem Management
- Legal Aspects
- Product Requirements Engineering
- Release Planning
- Product Life Cycle Management
- Impact From Development Methodologies
- EU Strategic Management
- Sales and Distribution
- Service and Support
- The Role of SPM as Orchestrator
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Product Managers
- Project Managers
- Quality Managers
- Solution Owners
- Application Owners
- Requirements Engineering Professionals
- Business Analysts
- Software as a Business
- Relevant terms, role, objectives
- Software Product Management Overview
- Structure of the Framework
- Role and Elements of Product Strategy and Their
- Product Name
- Positioning and Product Definition
- Delivery Model, Service Strategy and Sourcing
- Business Models
- Business Case
- Costing and Pricing
- Performance and Risk Management
- Role and Elements
- Management of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)
- Role of Requirements Engineering in Software Product
- Inquiry cycle with elicitation, analysis, and validation
- Release Planning Process and its conflicts
- Structure of the Release Plan
- Product Roadmap and its elements
- Sources of input
- Usage of Roadmaps
- Phases of the Life Cycle
- Performance Management
- Agile, Iterative, and Waterfall Development Methodologies
- Strategic Management Essentials
- Corporate Strategy and Portfolio Management
- Innovation and Resource Management
- Market and Product Analysis
- Engineering Management
- Project Management, incl. Agile Methodologies
- Project Requirements Engineering
- User Experience Design
- Quality Management
- Marketing Planning
- Customer Analysis and Opportunity Management
- Marketing Mix Optimization
- Product Launches and Operational Marketing
- Sales Planning and Channel Preparation
- Customer Relationship Management
- Operational Sales and Distribution
- Service Planning and Preparation
- Service Provisioning
- Technical Support
- Marketing and Sales Support
- Roles and Responsibilities of SPM
- Coordination Challenges and Strategies
- Additional Areas (SPM, Finance, Controlling, HR)
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock test is included in the full-time courses to assist with your preparation
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.