PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation and Practitioner Training Course
PRINCE2 Agile Foundation and Practitioner course is specially designed in response to the market demand, this certification teaches you, how you can blend structures, administrate and control with Agile procedures, methods, approaches and the crossing points among them.
The PRINCE2 Agile Foundation and Practitioner course provides a great pathway for learners who wish to become specialized and certified in the esteemed project management standard.
This course presents the PRINCE2 procedure, the ideas of agile methods for working, and the motive behind the merger of PRINCE2 and Agile methods.
Participants will learn how to apply these frameworks ranging in scope, business, magnitude and more.
This certification is a key requirement for the following jobs:
- Project managers and aspiring project managers
- Project Board members
- Team Managers
- Business Change Analysts
- Project and Programme Office personnel
- Operational line managers / staff
There are no pre-requisites for the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation exam.
To take the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam, it is essential to hold one of the following certifications:
- PRINCE2 Agile Foundation certification
- PRINCE2 Foundation certification
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- PRINCE2 Agile Foundation
- PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
PRINCE2 Agile Foundation and PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner course material included
- Understand key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2
- Understand key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2 Agile
- Understand how PRINCE2 principles, themes, processes and management products are tailored and/or applied in an agile context
- Understand the agile ways of working, key terms and techniques
- Understand the focus areas in an agile context
- Explain the differences between projects and BAU (Business as usual)
- Describe the complementary strengths of PRINCE2 and the agile way of working
- Explain the purpose and use of the Agilometer throughout a project
- Describe how to use the ‘hexagon’ in relation to the six aspects of project performance
- Describe in detail the five PRINCE2 Agile behaviours (Transparency, Collaboration, Rich Communication, Self-Organization, Exploration)
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
Professionals work in project controlled environments and for professionals needing to adapt Prince2® project management methodologies.
- Recall the PRINCE2 principles
- Explain the purpose of the PRINCE2 themes
- Explain the purpose of the PRINCE2 processes
- Explain the purpose of the following PRINCE2 management products
- Explain the responsibilities of the following PRINCE2 roles
- Explain how PRINCE2 Agile is used in a project context and explain the difference between projects and business as usual (BAU)
- Recall which agile ways of working are suitable for use with PRINCE2 Agile
- Describe the need to ‘blend and weave’ PRINCE2 with agile at all levels of a project (project direction, project management and product delivery) including the eight guidance points
- Describe the roles, responsibilities and competencies of the PRINCE2 Agile delivery team
- Explain how the PRINCE2 priniciples will be applied in an agile context
- Explain the PRINCE2 Agile behaviours
- Explain the PRINCE2 Agile guidance for each theme
- Explain the PRINCE2 Agile guidance for each process
- Explain the PRINCE2 Agile guidance for tailoring the following PRINCE2 management products
- Explain what to fix and what to flex, including setting tolerances and the five target
- Recall the definition of the following agile terms
- Explain key Agile concepts and techniques
- Explain the PRINCE2 Agile focus areas
- Describe agile and its common approaches, how and why agile approaches have developed and where they are used
- Describe the history of agile, it’s contrast to the waterfall way of working and how the Agile Manifesto fits in
- Describe the different levels of agile maturity and well-known agile frameworks
- Describe behaviours, concepts and techniques that characterize agile
- Define the PRINCE2 Agile view of ‘agile’
- Describe Kanban, the Kanban method and its six general practices, including the use of Cumulative Flow Diagrams (CFDs)
- Describe the core concepts of Lean Start-up
- Describe the use of workshops
- Describe how to transition to agile
- Define Scrum theory and explain the nature of the Scrum team, Scrum events, Scrum artefacts and Sprints
- Explain the eight ‘guidance points’
- Explain how PRINCE2 controls and governance can enable agile to be used in many environments
- Describe what a typical PRINCE2 ‘project journey’ looks like in an agile context
- Explain how requirements prioritization is used
- Explain the rich communication focus area, its importance and its key techniques
- Explain how to manage frequent releases and the benefits of ‘failing fast’
- Describe in detail each of the five targets that underpin the use of the hexagon
- Explain why the ‘fix and flex’ approach is good for the customer
- Describe quality setting techniques including ‘definition of done’ and the use of acceptance criteria
- Describe quality testing, quality checking and management techniques
- Describe approaches to planning and typical planning techniques
- Describe approaches to risk and how agile concepts mitigate many typical risks
- Explain how to effectively close a project, including evaluation of the use of agile
- Describe how to tailor PRINCE2 products, including Work Packages, Highlight Reports and Checkpoint Reports
- Describe in detail agile techniques that may apply to each PRINCE2 theme including requirements, defining value and user stories
- Describe guidance on the use of contracts
- Describe PRINCE2 Agile delivery roles
- Explain how to use the Health Check
- Describe the fundamental values and principles of agile
- Outline tips for the PRINCE2 Agile project manage
Includes Official Exam Fee
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Authorised Test Center
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Includes Books & Meals
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Includes Mock & Test Questions
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Highly Skilled Trainers
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Our Price Beat Guarantee
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision