Foundation and Practitioner Training Course
PRINCE2 Agile Foundation and Practitioner courses are specially designed in response to the market demand, this certification teaches you, how to blend structures, administer and control Agile procedures, methods, approaches and the crossing points among them.
The course provides a great pathway for learners who wish to specialise and get certified in this world-renowned project management standard.
This course presents the PRINCE2 procedure, the ideas of agile methods for working, and the motive behind the merger of PRINCE2 and Agile methods.
Participants will learn how to apply these frameworks ranging in scope, business, magnitude and more.
PRINCE2® Agile is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
This certification is a key requirement for the following jobs:
- Project managers and aspiring project managers
- Project Board members
- Team Managers
- Business Change Analysts
- Project and Programme Office personnel
- Operational line managers/staff
There are no prerequisites for the Foundation exam.
To take the Practitioner exam, it is essential to hold one the Foundation certification.
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- PRINCE2 Agile Foundation
- PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion as an online proctored exam
Course material included
- Understand key concepts relating to projects
- Understand how PRINCE2 principles, themes, processes and management products are tailored and/or applied in an agile context
- Understand the agile ways of working, key terms and techniques
- Understand the focus areas in an agile context
- Explain the differences between projects and BAU (Business as usual)
- Describe the complementary strengths of PRINCE2 and the agile way of working
- Explain the purpose and use of the Agilometer throughout a project
- Describe how to use the ‘hexagon’ in relation to the six aspects of project performance
- Describe in detail the five behaviours (Transparency, Collaboration, Rich Communication, Self-Organization, Exploration)
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
Professionals work in project controlled environments and for professionals needing to adapt Prince2® project management methodologies.
- Recall the PRINCE2 principles
- Explain the purpose of the PRINCE2 themes
- Explain the purpose of the PRINCE2 processes
- Explain the purpose of the following PRINCE2 management products
- Explain the responsibilities of the following PRINCE2 roles
- Explain how PRINCE2 Agile is used in a project context and explain the difference between projects and business as usual (BAU)
- Recall which agile ways of working are suitable for use
- Describe the need to ‘blend and weave’ PRINCE2 with agile at all levels of a project (project direction, project management and product delivery) including the eight guidance points
- Describe the roles, responsibilities and competencies of the PRINCE2 Agile delivery team
- Explain how the PRINCE2 priniciples will be applied in an agile context
- Explain the PRINCE2 Agile behaviours
- Explain the PRINCE2 Agile guidance for each theme
- Explain the PRINCE2 Agile guidance for each process
- Explain the PRINCE2 Agile guidance for tailoring the following PRINCE2 management products
- Explain what to fix and what to flex, including setting tolerances and the five target
- Recall the definition of the following agile terms
- Explain key Agile concepts and techniques
- Explain the focus areas
- Describe agile and its common approaches, how and why agile approaches have developed and where they are used
- Describe the history of agile, its contrast to the waterfall way of working and how the Agile Manifesto fits in
- Describe the different levels of agile maturity and well-known agile frameworks
- Describe behaviours, concepts and techniques that characterize agile
- Define the PRINCE2 Agile view of ‘agile’
- Describe Kanban, the Kanban method and its six general practices, including the use of Cumulative Flow Diagrams (CFDs)
- Describe the core concepts of Lean Start-up
- Describe the use of workshops
- Describe how to transition to agile
- Define Scrum theory and explain the nature of the Scrum team, Scrum events, Scrum artefacts and Sprints
- Explain the eight ‘guidance points’
- Explain how PRINCE2 controls and governance can enable agile to be used in many environments
- Describe what a typical PRINCE2 ‘project journey’ looks like in an agile context
- Explain how requirements prioritization is used
- Explain the rich communication focus area, its importance and its key techniques
- Explain how to manage frequent releases and the benefits of ‘failing fast’
- Describe in detail each of the five targets that underpin the use of the hexagon
- Explain why the ‘fix and flex’ approach is good for the customer
- Describe quality setting techniques including ‘definition of done’ and the use of acceptance criteria
- Describe quality testing, quality checking and management techniques
- Describe approaches to planning and typical planning techniques
- Describe approaches to risk and how agile concepts mitigate many typical risks
- Explain how to effectively close a project, including evaluation of the use of agile
- Describe how to tailor PRINCE2 products, including Work Packages, Highlight Reports and Checkpoint Reports
- Describe in detail agile techniques that may apply to each PRINCE2 theme including requirements, defining value and user stories
- Describe guidance on the use of contracts
- Describe delivery roles
- Explain how to use the Health Check
- Describe the fundamental values and principles of agile
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam from anywhere with a webcam
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock test is included in the full-time courses to assist with your preparation
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.