Microsoft Project Introduction Course – 1 day
Microsoft Project Introduction Training
We cover the latest version of the Microsoft Project version in this course.
Microsoft Project is a truly useful product for project managers.
Microsoft Project Introduction course will enable you to manage your resources and develop meticulous reports and keep a continuous track of them while effectively managing the functioning and services that the project is entitled to deliver.
In the Microsoft Project Introduction course, you will learn to develop plans, assign resources to tasks, create budget plans, analyse workloads and track tasks. Additionally, you can create Gantt charts and macros that will enable you to perform project management tasks efficiently.
Our short Microsoft Project Introduction course will help you in developing practical skills and leaving a great impression at the workplace. It will boost your self-confidence and productivity.
There are no prerequisites for this course, but basic Windows understanding is essential.
- Identify tools and Introduction to the application of Microsoft Project
- Its application on the Project Management
- Effective creation of a new project file in Microsoft Project and enter tasks into a project file
- Understanding and creating relationships between tasks in a project
- Including resources (including labour, materials and equipment)
- Effective performing calculations
- Track the progress of a project
- Print various aspects of a project
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Team members
- Human resources
- Administrative staff
- Project Management
- Technical Consultant
- Anyone who like to upskill themselves
- Understanding the Project Start, The Project Screen, Project Operations
- Using the Ribbon, Showing and Collapsing the Ribbon
- Understanding the Backstage
- Understanding Sheet Views
- Working with Tables, Gantt Chart View
- Tasks and Resources with Auto Scheduling Tasks
- Working with Calendar
- Creating a New Resource Calendar
- Understanding Tasks with Milestones and Checking Progress
- Making Multiple Assignments
- Understanding Task Dependencies
- Critical Path and Project Slack
- Resource Assignment Calculations
Get a certificate of attendance to prove your commitment to learning
We provide personalised learning experience for every student
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Practical scenarios are discussed for better understanding of the key concepts
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive real-world experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.