Oracle Certified Associate
Oracle Certified Associate course aims to prepare students for two exams – Oracle Database 12c SQL 1Z0-071 and Oracle Database 12c Administration 1Z0-062. Passing these two exams is mandatory to gain the certificate of “Oracle Certified Associate”.
This course has been divided into sub-courses to ease students with the preparation of exams. The first course titled Oracle Database 12c – Introduction to SQL is a foundation level course which prepares students for Oracle Database 12c SQL 1Z0-071 exam. Undertaking this examination is one of the two steps towards attaining the certification of Oracle Certified Associate. This course aims to introduce students with the basic concepts of SQL which includes simple queries using SELECT, FROM and WHERE as well as complex concepts like writing subqueries and combining multiple queries into one single query using operator SET. After completing this course, a student can create queries for Relational Databases and run Data Manipulation Statements (DML) with ease.
The second course titled Oracle Database 12c R2: Administration aims to teach students about the various complex concepts of Oracle Database Management System and build a strong skill base for the people aspiring to work on Oracle Systems. Oracle Database 12c Administration 1Z0-062 exam is the second exam one needs to undertake after passing Oracle Database 12c SQL 1Z0-071 exam to get certified as the Oracle Certified Associate. This course imparts a detailed understanding of the Oracle Database instances and enables individuals to manage their database resources effectively. After completing this course, the student can create complex data structures for specific applications as well as implement security and backup features to enhance the robustness of the databases.
Passing these two exams validates the competency of an individual as Oracle Certified Associate.
This certification is a key requirement for the following jobs:
- Database Designer
- Database Developer
- Oracle Developer
Basic Knowledge of SQL
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing following exam(s).
- Oracle Database 12c SQL 1Z0-071
- Oracle Database 12c Administration 1Z0-062
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
- Knowledge of the basic concepts of Relational Databases (RDBMS).
- Creating reports of restricted and sorted data.
- Running the data manipulation statements (DML).
- Controlling database access to specific objects.
- Managing schema objects.
- Managing objects with data dictionary views.
- Retrieving row and column data from tables.
- Controlling privileges at the object and system level.
- Creating indexes and constraints; altering existing schema objects.
- Creating and querying external tables.
- Understand basic concepts of an Oracle Database Management.
- Monitoring the database and managing performance.
- Configuring the Oracle Network environment.
- Creating and managing storage structures.
- Managing and moving data.
- Creating and managing Database as a Cloud Service database deployments.
- Creating and managing users.
- University students
- Database Administrators
- Support Engineers
- Database Designers
- Data Warehouse Administrators
- Technical Administrators
- Working with Oracle Cloud Exadata Express Cloud Service
- Using Single-Row Functions to Customize Output
- Using Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions
- Reporting Aggregated Data Using the Group Functions
- Displaying Data from Multiple Tables Using Joins
- Using Subqueries to Solve Queries
- Using the SET Operators
- Managing Tables using DML statements
- Introduction to Data Definition Language
- Introduction to Data Dictionary Views
- Manipulating Data by Using Subqueries
- Controlling User Access
- Managing Data in Different Time Zones
- Exploring Oracle Database Architecture
- Creating PDBs
- Configuring the Oracle Network Environment
- Administering User Security
- Creating and Managing Tablespaces
- Managing Storage Space
- Managing UNDO Data
- Moving Data
- Backup and Recovery Concepts
- Monitoring and Tuning Database Performance
- SQL Tuning
- Oracle Database Resource Manager
- Enterprise Manager Cloud Control
- Introduction to Oracle Database Cloud Service
- Creating DBCS Database Deployments
- Managing DBCS Database Deployments
- Backing Up and Restoring DBCS Database Deployments
- Patching DBCS Database Deployments
- Creating Master Encryption Keys for PDBs
- Tablespace Encryption by Default
“We have helped thousands achieve Cisco Certifications, let us help you”
– Murad Tanvir, Double CCIE #17081
Includes Official Exam Fee
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Authorized Test Center
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Includes Books & Meals
Sit through the entire course if you do not pass on first attempt. Full-time courses only
Includes Mock & Test Questions
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Includes Course Retake
Sit through the entire course again to clear any doubts. Included in full-time courses
Our Price Beat Guarantee
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision