Oracle Database 12c – Introduction to SQL + Exam
Oracle Database 12c – Introduction to SQL Course
Oracle Database 12c – Introduction to SQL is a foundation level course which prepares students for Oracle Database 12c SQL 1Z0-071 exam. Undertaking this examination is one of the two steps towards attaining the Oracle Certified Associate Certification.
This Oracle course aims to introduce students with the basic concepts of SQL which includes simple queries using SELECT, FROM and WHERE as well as complex concepts like writing subqueries and combining multiple queries into one single query using operator SET. After completing this course, a student can create queries for Relational Databases and run Data Manipulation Statements (DML) with ease.
This certification is a key requirement for following jobs:
- Database Designer
- Database Administrator
- Web Developer
- Systems Engineer
Basic Knowledge of Data Processing
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing following exam(s).
- Oracle Database 12c SQL 1Z0-071
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
Oracle Associated Developer – Logitrain course material
- Knowledge of the basic concepts of Relational Databases (RDBMS).
- Creating reports of restricted and sorted data.
- Running the data manipulation statements (DML).
- Controlling database access to specific objects.
- Managing schema objects.
- Managing objects with data dictionary views.
- Retrieving row and column data from tables.
- Controlling privileges at the object and system level.
- Creating indexes and constraints; altering existing schema objects.
- Creating and querying external tables.
- Database Designers
- Database Administrators
- Students aspiring to be Database Designers
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Working with Oracle Cloud Exadata Express Cloud Service
- Module 3: Retrieving Data using the SQL SELECT Statement
- Module 4: Restricting and Sorting Data
- Module 5: Using Single-Row Functions to Customize Output
- Module 6: Using Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions
- Module 7: Reporting Aggregated Data Using the Group Functions
- Module 8: Displaying Data from Multiple Tables Using Joins
- Module 9: Using Subqueries to Solve Queries
- Module 10: Using the SET Operators
- Module 11: Managing Tables using DML statements
- Module 12: Introduction to Data Definition Language
- Module 13: Introduction to Data Dictionary Views
- Module 14: Creating Sequences, Synonyms, Indexes
- Module 15: Creating Views
- Module 16: Managing Schema Objects
- Module 17: Retrieving Data by Using Subqueries
- Module 18: Manipulating Data by Using Subqueries
- Module 19: Controlling User Access
- Module 20: Manipulating Data
- Module 21: Managing Data in Different Time Zones
“We have helped thousands achieve IT Certifications, let us help you”
– Murad Tanvir, Double CCIE #17081
Includes Official Exam Fee
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Authorized Test Center
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Includes Books & Meals
Course material in hardcopy included for you to keep. Full-time courses include meals
Includes Mock & Test Questions
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Includes Course Retake
Sit through the entire course again to clear any doubts. Included in full-time courses
Our Price Beat Guarantee
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision