MTA Introduction to Programming Using Block-Based Languages (Touch Develop) Training + Exam
MTA Introduction to Programming Using Block-Based Languages (Touch Develop) Training
Introduction to Programming Using Block-Based Languages (Touch Develop) covers learning design algorithm, software development process, and code programs in block-based programming.
Benefits of MTA Introduction to Programming Using Block-Based Languages (Touch Develop) Training.
- Training: get practical technical skills
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Expert trainers: imparting real-world experience
- Authorised test centre: exam taken at our premises
- Basic knowledge of programming
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- 98-380 – Introduction to Programming Using Block-Based Languages (Touch Develop)
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
MTA Introduction to Programming Using Block-Based Languages (Touch Develop) (98-380) course material
Skills gained during the MTA Introduction to Programming Using Block-Based Languages (Touch Develop) Training.
- Apply Strategies to solve computational problems
- Design Algorithm
- Work with data representation in Block-Based Programming Language
- Solve Computational Problems by using modelling and simulation
- Code Programs in Block-Based Programming
- Assess Personal Security in Internet Communication
- Examine the software development process
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
Following people can attend MTA Introduction to Programming Using Block-Based Languages (Touch Develop) Training.
- University students
- Web Developers
- Software Engineers
- Systems Engineers
- Application Developers
- Identify basic algorithmic steps to solve simple problems
- Decompose a computational problem into sub-problems
- Create Algorithms
- Create and analyse algorithms used to implement animation and movement in code
- Explain sequence, selection, and iteration
- Represent data in text, sounds, pictures, and numbers
- Employ simple data structures to solve computational problems
- Describe how data is accessed in apps and games
- Solve computational problems by using computer and non-computer methods
- Represent events observed in the physical world by coding simulation and modeling programs
- Implement solutions using code
- Use libraries and built-in functions to facilitate programming solutions
- Make connections between elements of mathematics and computer science
- Explain the basic components of Internet communication
- Explain the principles of security
- Implement encryption and authentication strategies
- Plan and create programs
- Describe software development processes used to solve problems
- Analyse and evaluate completed programs
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock test is included in the full-time courses to assist with your preparation
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.