Microsoft 365 Administrator Certification
Microsoft 365 Administrator Course
The Microsoft 365 Administrator is an instructor-led, hands-on certification training course.
The Microsoft 365 Administrator course is designed to help IT professionals prepare for Microsoft 365 Certified: Administrator Associate certification. This course provides the knowledge and skills to manage Office 365 workloads, including Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Teams and Office 365 Identity and Access, deploying Office 365 services, administration, collaboration and compliance.
The course helps candidates gain knowledge of organisation management, identity management, organisation-wide security and compliance, and data management in Office 365.
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 and related concepts
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- MS-102: Microsoft 365 Administrator
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at the Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
- Microsoft 365 Administrator course material Microsoft 365 Administrator course material
- Deploy and manage a Microsoft 365 tenant
- Implementing and managing identity and access in Azure AD
- Managing security and threats with Microsoft 365 Defender
- Manage compliance with Microsoft Purview
- IT Support Engineers
- Cloud professionals
- IT professionals
- Implement and manage domains
- Configure organisational settings, including security, privacy, and profile
- Identify and respond to service health issues
- Create and manage users
- Create and manage groups, including Microsoft 365 groups
- Manage and monitor Microsoft 365 license allocations
- Perform bulk user management, including PowerShell
- Manage roles in Microsoft 365 and Azure AD
- Manage delegation by using administrative units
- Implement privileged identity management for Azure AD roles
- Prepare for identity synchronisation by using IdFix
- Monitor synchronisation by using Azure AD Connect Health
- Troubleshoot synchronisation, including Azure AD Connect and Azure AD Connect cloud sync
- Implement and manage self-service password reset (SSPR)
- Implement and manage Azure AD Password Protection
- Implement and manage multi-factor authentication (MFA)
- Investigate and resolve authentication issues
- Plan for identity protection
- Implement and manage Azure AD Identity Protection
- Plan Conditional Access policies
- Implement and manage Conditional Access policies
- Review and respond to threats identified in threat analytics
- Implement policies and rules in Defender for Office 365
- Create and run campaigns, such as attack simulation
- Unblock users
- Onboard devices to Defender for Endpoint
- Configure Defender for Endpoint settings
- Review and respond to endpoint vulnerabilities
- Implement retention labels, retention label policies, and retention policies
- Implement sensitivity labels and sensitivity label policies
- Implement DLP for workloads
- Implement Endpoint DLP
- Review and respond to DLP alerts, events, and reports
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training centre
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Practise questions are provided for better understanding of the key concepts
Attend the course with an instructor at our training center or from anywhere
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.