MS-740 Managing Microsoft Teams Course
MS-740 Managing Microsoft Teams Training
The MS-740 Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams is an instructor-led, hands-on certification training course. In this course, you will learn how to troubleshoot the day-to-day problems in the Microsoft Teams application.
Candidates should have extensive experience in troubleshooting Unified Communications solutions and practical knowledge specifically in troubleshooting Microsoft Teams. In addition, candidates should have basic networking skills, Azure basics, telephony, PowerShell, data storage technologies, APIs, app security, authentication and authorisation, security and compliance information, debugging, performance optimisation and monitoring.
- Attended the MS-700 course. Experience in configuring and managing Microsoft Teams
- Windows PowerShell and performance optimisation and service monitoring
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- Exam MS-740: Managing Microsoft Teams
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays
- Describe the role of the Teams administrator, identify common Teams issues and explain how to approach the resolution process with Microsoft Teams.
- Monitor and troubleshoot audio, video, emergency call and direct routing issues.
- Troubleshoot meeting creation, participant access, meeting recording and content-sharing issues.
- Streamline live events and troubleshoot messaging issues.
- Deploy, configure and maintain Teams client software and troubleshoot Teams client start-up and performance issues.
- Configuring and troubleshooting Microsoft Audio Conferencing, call setup and troubleshooting phone system issues.
- Discuss interconnectivity and interoperability between Teams and Skype for Business.
- Troubleshoot account authentication, validate login logs and troubleshoot member and guest access issues.
- Validate network configuration and configure conditional access policies.
- Troubleshoot issues with public and private channels, including working with apps.
- Configuring, defining and validating app authorisation policies and setup policies.
- Support Engineers
- Microsoft Teams
- Candidates who wish to learn about troubleshooting Microsoft teams
- Introduce troubleshooting Microsoft Teams
- Troubleshoot Microsoft Teams Voice Issues
- Troubleshoot Microsoft Teams meetings live events and messaging
- Configure and troubleshoot Microsoft Teams clients and services
- Troubleshoot Federation Issues
- Troubleshoot issues signing into Microsoft Teams
- Troubleshoot Apps and Channels
- Troubleshoot file sharing
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Practise questions are provided for better understanding of the key concepts
Attend the course with an instructor at our training center or from anywhere
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.