MS-100T00-A: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services – Exam MS-100 Course Details
MS-100T00-A: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services – Exam MS-100 Certification
MS-100T00-A: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services – Exam MS-100 is an extensive certification training course to give you a broader view of tasks performed, and tools used by Microsoft 365 enterprise administrators. The Microsoft 365 program includes evaluating, planning, migrating, deploying along with managing Microsoft 365 overall services.
Our comprehensive MS101 certification training course delivers learning strategies to help you in a real-world environment.
The MS-100T00-A: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services – Exam MS-100 course develop your abilities to use Office 365 special functions including configuring Microsoft 365 tenant management and Office 365 Pro Plus deployments. Further, designing Microsoft 365 tenant and regular configuring and managing it. Nonetheless, the cloud interface to business sites and their licenses to synchronize identity of internal and external user applications.
- Training: get practical technical skills
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Authorised test centre: exams taken at our premises
- Expert trainers: imparting real-world experience
Candidates have a working knowledge of Microsoft 365 workloads and should have been an administrator for at least one Microsoft 365 workload (Exchange, SharePoint, Skype for Business, Windows as a Service). Candidates also have a working knowledge of networking, server administration, and IT fundamentals such as DNS, Active Directory and PowerShell.
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- Exam MS-100: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
- Manage domains
- Plan a Microsoft 365 implementation
- Setup Microsoft 365 tenancy and subscription
- Manage Microsoft 365 subscription and tenant health
- Plan migration of users and data
- Design identity strategy
- Plan identity synchronization by using Azure AD Connect
- Manage identity synchronization by using Azure AD Connect
- Manage Azure AD identities
- Manage user roles
- Manage authentication
- Implement Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Configure application access
- Implement access for external users of Microsoft 365 workloads
- Plan for Office 365 workload deployment
- Plan Office 365 applications deployment
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Office 365 Admins
- SAAS Admins
- Systems administrator
- Individuals seeking Office365 certification
- add and configure additional domains
- configure user identities for new domain name
- configure workloads for new domain name
- design domain name configuration
- set the primary domain name
- verify custom domain
- plan for Microsoft 365 on-premises Infrastructure
- plan identity and authentication solution
- configure subscription and tenant roles and workload settings
- evaluate Microsoft 365 for the organisation
- plan and create tenant
- upgrade existing subscriptions to Microsoft 365
- monitor license allocations
- manage service health alerts
- create & manage service requests
- create internal service health response plan
- monitor service health
- configure and review reports, including BI, OMS, and Microsoft 365 reporting
- schedule and review security and compliance reports
- schedule and review usage metrics
- identify data to be migrated and method
- identify users and mailboxes to be migrated and method
- plan migration of on-prem users and groups
- import PST Files
- evaluate requirements and solution for synchronization
- evaluate requirements and solution for identity management
- evaluate requirements and solution for authentication
- design directory synchronization
- implement directory synchronization with directory services, federation services, and Azure endpoints
- monitor Azure AD Connect Health
- manage Azure AD Connect synchronization
- configure object filters
- configure password sync
- implement multi-forest AD Connect scenarios
- plan Azure AD identities
- implement and manage Azure AD self-service password reset
- manage access reviews
- manage groups
- manage passwords
- manage product licenses
- manage users
- perform bulk user management
- plan user roles
- allocate roles in workloads
- configure administrative accounts
- configure RBAC within Azure AD
- delegate admin rights
- manage admin roles
- manage role allocations by using Azure AD
- plan security and compliance roles for Microsoft 365
- sign authentication method
- configure authentication
- implement an authentication method
- manage authentication
- monitor authentication
- design an MFA solution
- configure MFA for apps or users
- administer MFA users
- report MFA utilization
- configure application registration in Azure AD
- configure Azure AD application proxy
- publish enterprise apps in Azure AD
- create B2B accounts
- create guest accounts
- design solutions for external access
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.