Microsoft 20761B Querying Data with Transact-SQL Course
Microsoft 20761B Querying Data with Transact-SQL Training
The Microsoft 20761B Querying Data with Transact-SQL course covers the basic concepts of Transact-SQL. This course covers a wide range of concepts including key capabilities and components of SQL Server, T-SQL, sets, and predicate logic, SQL Server uses data types, views, table-valued functions, stored procedures and programming constructs such as variables, conditions, and loops to T-SQL code.
After completing Microsoft 20761B Querying Data with Transact-SQL a student will have a detailed understanding of Transact-SQL language which is essential in the fields of Database Administration, Business Intelligence, and Database Development.
This certification is a key requirement for following jobs:
- Database Designer
- Database Administrator
- Data Analyst
Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Operating System
There is no exam associate with this training course.
- Describing key capabilities and components of SQL Server
- Describing T-SQL, sets, and predicate logic
- Writing a single table SELECT statement
- Writing a multi-table SELECT statement
- Writing SELECT statements with filtering and sorting
- Describing how SQL Server uses data types
- Writing DML statements
- Writing queries that use built-in functions
- Writing queries that aggregate data
- Writing subqueries
- Creating and implementing views and table-valued functions
- Using set operators to combine query results
- Writing queries that use window ranking, offset, and aggregate functions
- Transforming data by implementing pivot, unpivot, rollup and cube
- Creating and implementing stored procedures
- Adding programming constructs such as variables, conditions, and loops to T-SQL code
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- University Students
- Database Designers
- Database Administrators
- Data Analysts
- Introduction to Microsoft SQL Server 2016
- Introduction to T-SQL Querying
- Writing SELECT Queries
- Querying Multiple Tables
- Sorting and Filtering Data
- Working with SQL Server 2016 Data Types
- Using DML to Modify Data
- Using Built-In Functions
- MGrouping and Aggregating Data
- Using Subqueries
- Using Table Expressions
- Using Set Operators
- Using Offset, Windows Ranking, and Aggregate Functions
- Pivoting and Grouping Sets
- Executing Stored Procedures
- Programming with T-SQL
- Implementing Error Handling
- Implementing Transactions
Get a Certificate of Attendance to prove your commitment to learning
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock test is included in the full-time courses to assist with your preparation
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.