Microsoft 20467D Designing Business Intelligence Solutions with Microsoft SQL Server Course Details
The 20467 course is targetted towards business intelligence (BI) managers, BI architects and general BI professionals, it provides techniques and ideas for implementing BI solutions in an organisation.
The course helps in preparing participants for the Microsoft Exam 70-467.
The course will walk you through planning and designing BI solutions based on SQL Server and other BI technologies. The course also covers planning data warehouse infrastructure, defining disaster recovery approach, balance query and others.
- Training: get practical technical skills
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Authorised test centre: exams taken at our premises
- Expert trainers: imparting real-world experience
One year experience with SQL technologies
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- Exam 70-467: Designing Business Intelligence Solutions with Microsoft SQL Server
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
- Plan business intelligence (BI) infrastructure
- Design BI infrastructure
- Design a reporting solution
- Design BI data models
- Design an ETL solution
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Business intelligence (BI) architects
- BI professionals
- Plan for performance
- Plan for scalability
- Plan and manage upgrades
- Maintain server health
- Design a security strategy
- Design a SQL partitioning strategy
- Design a high availability and disaster recovery strategy
- Design a logging and auditing strategy
- Design a Reporting Services dataset
- Manage Excel Services/reporting for SharePoint
- Design a data acquisition strategy
- Plan and manage reporting services configuration
- Design BI reporting solution architecture
- Design the data warehouse
- Design a schema
- Design cube architecture
- Design fact tables
- Design BI semantic models
- Design and create MDX calculations
- Design SSIS package execution
- Plan to deploy SSIS solutions
- Design package configurations for SSIS package
Includes Official Exam Fee
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Authorised Test Center
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Includes Books & Meals
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Includes Mock & Test Questions
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Highly Skilled Trainers
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Our Price Beat Guarantee
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision