Microsoft MD-100 Windows 10 Course Details
Microsoft MD-100 Windows 10 Certification
This MD-100 Windows 10 course includes in-depth learning of Windows 10 and how to organize, configure, secure, manage and monitor devices and client applications in an enterprise environment. The Microsoft Windows course gives you extensive exposure to each aspect of windows configuration and data migration tools within.
Our skilled trainers will train you thoroughly in MD-100 Windows 10 certification training course with practical exercised. Further, this training will prepare you to take the MD 100 exam and help you stand you out. With MD-100 Windows 10 certification you can validate your Windows 10 skills and enhance your integrity in market place.
This training program delivers learning on how to configure language packs, perform a clean installation, migrate user data, perform an in-place upgrade (using tools such as MDT, WDS, ADK, etc.), select appropriate Window and troubleshooting it. It exposes you with web technology configuration of Edge and Internet Explorer with mobility setting, sign-in options and customizing window desktop.
This extensive new course will be a great choice to enhance your skill-set and join the team of modern desktop administrators. To validate your skills this course prepares you for professional windows 10 exam i.e. Microsoft MS-100 and you can continue on further to MD-101.
- Training: get practical technical skills
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Authorised test centre: exams taken at our premises
- Expert trainers: imparting real-world experience
Basic understanding of window operating system, networks, and computer hardware concepts.
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- Exam MD100: Windows 10
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
- Deploy Windows 10
- Perform post-installation configuration
- Manage local users, local groups, and devices
- Configure data access and protection
- Configure devices by using local policies
- Manage Windows security
- Configure remote connectivity
- Configure networking
- Configure system and data recovery
- Manage updates
- Monitor and manage Windows
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- IT professionals
- IT maintenance
- Helpdesk professionals
- Computer technicians
- Cloud professionals
- configure language packs
- perform a clean installation
- migrate user data
- perform an in-place upgrade (using tools such as MDT, WDS, ADK, etc.)
- select the appropriate Windows edition
- troubleshoot activation issues
- configure Edge and Internet Explorer
- configure mobility settings
- configure sign-in options
- customize the Windows desktop
- manage devices in directories
- manage local groups
- manage local users
- configure NTFS permissions
- configure shared permissions
- configure local registry
- implement local policy
- troubleshoot group policies on devices
- configure Windows Defender Firewall
- implement encryption
- configure client IP settings
- configure mobile networking
- configure VPN client
- troubleshoot networking
- configure Wi-Fi profiles
- enable PowerShell Remoting
- configure remote desktop access
- perform file recovery (including OneDrive)
- recover Windows 10
- troubleshoot startup/boot process
- check for updates
- troubleshoot updates
- validate and test updates
- select the appropriate servicing channel
- configure Windows update options
- configure and analyze event logs
- manage performance
- manage Windows 10 environment
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.