MB-901T00-A: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals – Exam MB-901
MB-901T00-A: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals – Exam MB-901
Available as a one-day or two-day course
The two-day course is in-depth and includes the certification exam; the one-day course is introductory and does not include the exam.
MB-901T00-A: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals – Exam MB-901 certification training course covers foundational knowledge of Dynamics 365 capabilities and Microsoft cloud computing.
MB-901T00-A: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals – Exam MB-901 is suitable for Dynamics 365 business consultants, Microsoft Dynamics technical and functional consultants, business system analysts, solution architects, Microsoft Dynamics field services developers and related professionals.
This training course delivers knowledge in different areas such as applications, business value, core functionality, Dynamics 365 security, product integrations and reporting.
MB-901T00-A: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals – Exam MB-901 certification training course covers Microsoft platform components for Dynamics 365, artificial intelligence and mixed reality in Dynamics 365 and model-driven apps, finance and operations apps.
This certification course develops fundamental learning skills in integration capabilities, Dynamics 365 cloud security, benefits of role-based security, the business value of Microsoft Cloud, use cases for Power Platform in Dynamics 365, benefits of Common Data Service, Dynamics 365 reporting capabilities, use cases for Dynamics 365 AI, use cases for mixed reality, the capabilities of Dynamics 365 Sales, the capabilities of Dynamics 365 Marketing, the capabilities of Dynamics 365 Field Service, the capabilities of Dynamics 365 Customer Service, the capabilities of Dynamics 365 Finance, the capabilities of Dynamics 365 Human Resources, the capabilities of Dynamics 365 Business Central, the capabilities of Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management and the capabilities of Dynamics 365 Commerce.
Logitrain delivers the MB-901T00-A: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals – Exam MB-901 certification training course for Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate certification in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, in-house and live online.
- Training: get practical technical skills
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Authorised test centre: exams taken at our premises
- Expert trainers: imparting real-world experience
Basic knowledge of Dynamics CRM
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- Exam MB-901: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
- Describe integration capabilities
- Describe Dynamics 365 cloud security
- Describe the benefits of role-based security
- Describe the business value of the Microsoft cloud
- Identify use cases for Power Platform in Dynamics 365
- Describe the benefits of Common Data Service
- Describe Dynamics 365 reporting capabilities
- Describe use cases for Dynamics 365 AI
- Describe use cases for mixed reality
- Describe the capabilities of Dynamics 365 Sales
- Describe the capabilities of Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Describe the capabilities of Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Describe the capabilities of Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Describe the capabilities of Dynamics 365 Finance
- Describe the capabilities of Dynamics 365 Human Resources
- Describe the capabilities of Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Describe the capabilities of Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Business Consultants
- IT Managers
- Technical Consultants
- Functional Consultants
- Business Systems Analysts
- Professionals interested in Microsoft certifications
- Integration across Dynamics 365 apps
- Integration across Microsoft products
- Integration with third-party apps
- Custom integrations in Dynamics 365
- Data ownership
- Data center access
- Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Multi-factor authentication (MFA)
- Microsoft Authenticator app
- Data loss protection (DLP)
- Industry-standard certifications (including GDPR)
- App role-based security
- Leveraging security roles
- Streamlined user experience
- Out-of-the-box security roles
- Cribe the business value of the Microsoft cloud
- Azure features used by Dynamics 365
- Platform as a Service (paas)
- Life Cycle Services (LCS)
- Power Apps
- Power BI
- Power Automate
- AI Builder
- Common Data Service
- Power Apps portals
- Power Virtual Agents
- Common Data Mode
- Built-in reporting
- Role-based reporting
- Extensible reporting
- Dynamics 365 Fraud Protection
- Dynamics 365 Virtual Agents
- Dynamics 365 Sales Insights
- Dynamics 365 Customer Insights
- Dynamics 365 Relationship Insights
- Dynamics 365 Customer Service Insights
- Dynamics 365 Remote Assist
- Dynamics 365 Guides
- Dynamics 365 sales automation
- Pipeline management
- Contact management
- Customer requests and follow up
- Linkedin Sales Navigator
- Lead generation and qualifications
- Customer journey
- Landing pages
- Event management
- Marketing forms
- Resource Scheduling Optimization (RSO)
- Connected Field Service
- Service resource scheduling
- Proactive customer service
- Field Service Mobile
- Dynamics 365 Guides
- Account management
- Omni channel service
- Case life cycle
- Knowledge articles
- Service schedules
- Remote Assist
- Universal Resource Scheduling
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Project accounting
- Global attributes and attribute groups
- End to end business processes
- Real-time cash flow visibility
- Employee self-service
- Personnel management
- Benefits management
- Employee development
- Supply chain
- Purchase Cycle
- Project management
- Sales and service
- When to use Business Central vs other Dynamics 365 products
- Cost accounting
- Cost management
- Procurement and sourcing
- Inventory management
- Warehouse management
- Master planning
- Product Information Management (PIM)
- Vendor collaboration
- Transportation management
- Asset management
- Unified commerce
- Channel Management
- Merchandise management
- Modern Point of Sale (MPOS)
- Analytical workspaces
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock test is included in the full-time courses to assist with your preparation
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.