DP-080T00 – Querying Data with Microsoft Transact-SQL – Exam DP-080 Course
DP-080T00 – Querying Data with Microsoft Transact-SQL – Exam DP-080 Certification
The DP-080T00 Querying Data with Microsoft Transact-SQL certification training course is a new certification that introduces candidates to the basics of Microsoft’s dialect of the standard SQL language: Transact-SQL.
The DP-080T00: Querying Data with Microsoft Transact-SQL course is a great choice for a variety of database roles including data analyst, data engineer, data scientist, database administrator and database developer.
This course covers the skills and knowledge in understanding relational databases.
Logitrain offers DP-080 certification training courses in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, and Canberra, in-house and live online.
Basic knowledge of databases
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- Exam DP-080: Querying Data with Microsoft Transact-SQL
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
- Introduction to Transact-SQL
- Using the SELECT statement
- Sorting query results
- Filtering the data
- Using JOIN operations
- Using subqueries
- Getting started with scalar functions
- Grouping aggregated results
- Inserting data into tables
- Modifying and deleting data
- Use SQL Server query tools
- Write SELECT statements to retrieve columns from one or more tables
- Sort and filter selected data
- Use built-in functions to return data values
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Data Analysts
- Data Engineers
- Data Scientists
- Database Administrators
- Database Developers
- Solution Architects
- Technology Managers
- Professionals interested in Microsoft certifications
- Getting Started with Transact-SQL
- Sorting and Filtering Query Results
- Using Joins and Subqueries
- Using Built-in Functions
- Modifying Data
- Using a query tool to write and execute queries in Transact-SQL
- Understand the basic concepts of relational databases and the T-SQL language
- Understand basic data types and how they are used
- Understand the basics of NULL values
- Use ORDER BY to sort results from a T-SQL SELECT statement
- Understand the differences between the type of JOIN operations: INNER JOIN, OUTER JOIN, CROSS JOIN
- Write subqueries within a SELECT statement
- Understand the difference between scalar and multi-valued subqueries
- Understand the difference between correlated and self-contained subqueries
- Insert data into an existing table
- Modify data using the UPDATE statement
- Delete data using the DELETE statement
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.