LPI Linux Essentials Course + Exam
LPI Linux Essentials Certification
The LPI Linux Essentials certification provides IT professionals foundation Linux skills.
This course provides an overview of Embedded Systems, Linux in the Cloud, Debian, Ubuntu (LTS), CentOS, openSUSE, Red Hat, SUSE, Linux Mint, Scientific Linux, Raspberry Pi, Raspbian and Android. It covers the command line and the Industry uses of Linux, cloud computing and virtualization, data storage and network.
Basic Computer Knowledge
Candidates can achieve this certification after passing following exam(s).
- 010-160 – Linux Essentials
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during business hours (excludes public holidays).
- The Linux Community and a Career in Open Source
- Finding Your Way on a Linux System
- The Power of the Command Line
- Choosing an Operating System
- Security and File Permissions
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Recent Graduates
- Candidates entering IT job market
- Individuals seeking Linux certifications
- First-level network support staff
- System engineers and account managers
- Helpdesk operators
- Linux Evolution and Popular Operating Systems
- Major Open Source Applications
- Open Source Software and Licensing
- ICT Skills and Working in Linux
- Command Line Basics
- Using the Command Line to Get Help
- Using Directories and Listing Files
- Creating, Moving and Deleting Files
- Archiving Files on the Command Line
- Searching and Extracting Data from Files
- Turning Commands into a Script
- Understanding Computer Hardware
- Where Data is Stored
- Your Computer on the Network
- Basic Security and Identifying User Types
- Creating Users and Groups
- Managing File Permissions and Ownership
- Special Directories and Files
Includes Official Exam Fee
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Authorised Test Center
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Includes Books & Meals
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Includes Mock & Test Questions
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Highly Skilled Trainers
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Our Price Beat Guarantee
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision