JNCIA-Cloud: Juniper Networks Certified Associate Cloud Course
JNCIA-Cloud: Juniper Networks Certified Associate Cloud Training
JNCIA-Cloud: Juniper Networks Certified Associate Cloud certification is a recognised and respected cloud certification around the world.
The JNCIA-Cloud: Juniper Networks Certified Associate Cloud certification training course provides associate-level knowledge of Juniper Cloud Networks and Junos cloud services.
This certification training course helps you to learn fundamentals of Cloud Architectures, NFV, SDN WAN, Cloud Monitoring, Cloud Managed Services and Cloud Security.
The JNCIA-Cloud: Juniper Networks Certified Associate Cloud certification certifies your knowledge and skills in Junos cloud.
JNCIA-Cloud certification training includes the functionality of various fundamental elements of cloud, the functionality of network function virtualisation, the functionality of software-defined networking, architectural aspects of Juniper Networks WAN SDN solutions, Juniper Networks methods of analysing cloud networking operations or devices, Juniper Networks cloud services solutions or components and functionality of securing cloud networks.
Basic understanding of networking, knowledge of Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) reference model and TCP/IP protocol suite.
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam.
- JN0-211 – JNCIA-Cloud: Juniper Networks Certified Associate Cloud
JNCIA-Cloud: Juniper Networks Certified Associate Cloud course material
- Cloud Architectures
- SDN WAN
- Cloud Monitoring
- Cloud Managed Services
- Cloud Security
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Network Engineers
- Cloud Engineers
- Network Administrators
- Cloud Administrators
- Cloud Architect
- Cloud Platform Engineer
- Cloud and Systems Engineer
- Cloud Training Manager
- Cloud and Desktop Support Consultant
- Network Support Personnel
- IT professionals interested in Juniper certifications
- Identify the concepts or functionality of various fundamental elements of cloud networking
- Public, private, and hybrid cloud
- XaaS components offered as services in a cloud environment
- Underlay versus overlay
- Identify the concepts, benefits, or functionality of network function virtualisation
- vMX, vSRX, cSRX, and NFX use cases
- NFV framework
- Identify the concepts, operation, or functionality of software-defined networking
- SDN types
- Contrail Cloud, Networking, and CEM
- Identify the architectural elements of Juniper Networks WAN SDN solutions
- Northstar Planner
- Identify Juniper Networks methods of analysing cloud networking operations or devices
- AppFormix (e.g., smart networks)
- Identify Juniper Networks cloud services solutions or components
- vCPE/NFV (distributed)
- CSO with NGFW
- Identify the concepts or functionality of securing cloud networks
- Connected Security and Policy Enforcer
- SkyATP (e.g., Command Control)
- Security Director and Policy Enforcer
Get a Certificate of Attendance to prove your commitment to learning
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training centre
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.