IJSEC: Introduction to Juniper Security Course
IJSEC: Introduction to Juniper Security Training
The Introduction to Juniper Security (IJSEC) is a popular security associate certification in Juniper.
Introduction to Juniper Security (IJSEC) certification training course is designed to gain basic knowledge of Juniper Networks and JUNOS software for SRX.
Introduction to Juniper Security (IJSEC) certification training course covers fundamentals of application security concepts, security policies, sky ATP, high availability, virtual SRX, management service, SSL proxy and Juniper Secure analysis.
The Introduction to Juniper Security (IJSEC) course is ideal for network administrators, data security engineers and cloud security engineers.
Introduction to Juniper Security (IJSEC) certification training course includes learning about SRX series hardware, virtual SRX, Sky enterprise services, Junos Space Security Director, CLI Primer, initial configuration, creating security objects with J-Web, creating security policies with J-Web, Adding IDP and User Firewall, Adding UTM Security Services to Demonstrating Sky ATP objectives, implementing network address and implementing Site-to-Site IPsec VPNs.
Logitrain delivers the Introduction to Juniper Security (IJSEC) certification training course in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, in-house and live online.
Basic understanding of networking, knowledge of Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) reference model and TCP/IP protocol suite.
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam.
- JN0-230- JNCIA-SEC
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
Introduction to Juniper Security (IJSEC) course material
- Juniper Security Concepts
- Juniper Connected Security – SRX Series Devices
- Security Objects
- Security Policies
- Security Services to Security Policies
- Security Services – IDP and User Firewall
- Juniper Connected Security – Sky ATP
- Network Address Translation
- Security Services – UTM
- IPsec VPN Concepts
- Monitoring and reporting
- Site-to-Site VPNs
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Network Security Engineers
- Cloud Security Engineers
- Network Security Administrators
- Security Administrators
- Cloud and Desktop Support Consultant
- Network Support Personnel
- IT professionals interested in Juniper certifications
- Security Challenges
- Security Design Overview
- Juniper Connected Security
- Connected Security
- Initial Configuration
- IDP Security Services
- Integrated User Firewall
- Security Zone Objects
- Security Screen Objects
- Security Address Objects
- Security Services Objects
- Security Policy Overview
- Zone-Based Policies
- Global Security Policies
- Application Firewall with Unified Security Policies
- Sky ATP Overview
- Blocking Threats
- Describe NAT and why it is used.
- Explain source NAT and when to use it.
- Explain destination NAT and when to use it.
- Explain static NAT and its uses.
- Describe the operation and configuration of the different types of NAT.
- Identify various types of VPNs.
- Describe IPsec VPNs and their functionality.
- Describe how IPsec VPNs are established.
- Describe IPsec traffic processing.
- Configure IPsec VPNs with the J-Web user interface.
- Describe and configure proxy IDs and traffic selectors with the J-Web user interface.
- Monitor IPsec VPNs with the J-Web user interface.
- Describe the J-Web monitoring features.
- Explain the J-Web reporting features.
- Describe the Sky Enterprise service and how it can save resources.
- Explain the functionality of Junos Space Security Director.
- Content Filtering
- Web Filtering
- NAT Overview
- Source NAT
- Destination NAT
- Static NAT
- IPsec Configuration
- IPsec Site-to-Site Tunnel
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training centre
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.