ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value (ITIL 4 DSV) Course + Exam
Get ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value (ITIL 4 DSV) Certification Training by Authorised Provider
ITIL 4 Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value certification training course – ITIL DSV module covers the type of engagement and interaction between a service provider and their customers, users, suppliers and partners.
The ITIL 4 Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value training course focuses on the conversion of demand into value via IT-enabled services. The ITIL 4 Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value module is required to achieve the ITIL 4 Managing Professional (ITIL 4 MP) certification. It covers key topics such as SLA design, multi-supplier management, communication, relationship management, CX and UX design, customer journey mapping, and more. ITIL 4 Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value (ITIL 4 DSV) provides candidates with the tools to increase stakeholder satisfaction, integral to business success in the current competitive landscape.
Logitrain provides ITIL 4 Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value (ITIL 4 Specialist DSV) module to enhance the learning experience that combines instructor-led training with online materials. The hands-on exercises in the course are based on modules, and participants are encouraged to use the content as reference materials to reinforce what they learn in the class and to explore topics in more depth.
Logitrain provides technical knowledge and theoretical training on ITIL 4 Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value for our training course participants.
ITIL is a trademark of AXELOS Limited.
ITIL 4 Foundation certification
Candidates can achieve the ITIL 4 certification by passing the following exam(s).
- ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value (ITIL 4 DSV)
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion from a private space.
- Understand how customer journeys are designed
- Know how to target markets and stakeholders
- Know how to foster stakeholder relationships
- Know how to shape demand and define service offerings
- Know how to align expectations and agree details of services
- Know how to onboard and offboard customers and users
- Know how to act together to ensure continual value co-creation (service consumption/provisioning)
- Know how to realize and validate service value
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Technical Analyst
- Project Management
- Business Development Analyst
- Service Delivery
- Support Adviser
- Business Consultant
- IT Architects, Planners and Consultant
- Quality Analyst
- Database Administrators
- Process Owners/Practitioners
- Professionals working towards the ITIL Managing Professional Certification
Day 1 and Day 2
- Understand the concept of the customer journey
- Understand the ways of designing and improving customer journeys
- Understand the characteristics of markets
- Understand marketing activities and techniques
- Know how to describe customer needs and internal and external factors that affect these
- Know how to identify service providers and explain their value propositions
- Understand the concepts of mutual readiness and maturity
- Understand the different supplier and partner relationship types, and how these are managed
- Know how to develop customer relationships
- Know how to analyse customer needs
- Know how to use communication and collaboration activities and techniques
- Know how the relationship management practice can be applied to enable and contribute to fostering relationships (the relationship management practice
- Know how the supplier management practice can be applied to enable and contribute to supplier and partner relationships management (the supplier management
- Understand methods for designing digital service experiences based on value-driven, data-driven and user-centred service design
- Understand approaches for selling and obtaining service offerings
- Know how to capture, influence and manage demand and opportunities
- Know how to collect, specify and prioritise requirements from a diverse range of stakeholders
- Know how the business analysis practice can be applied to enable and contribute to requirement management and service design (the business analysis
- Know how to plan for value co-creation
- Know how to negotiate and agree service utility, warranty and experience
- Know how the service level management practice can be applied to enable and contribute to service expectation management (the service level management practice
- Understand key transition, onboarding and offboarding activities
- Understand the ways of relating with users and fostering user relationships
- Understand how users are authorized and entitled to services
- Understand different approaches to mutual elevation of customer, user and service provider capabilities
- Know how to prepare onboarding and offboarding plans
- Know how to develop user engagement and delivery channels
- Know how the service catalogue management practice can be applied to enable and contribute to offering user services
- Know how the service desk practice can be applied to enable and contribute to user engagement
- Understand how users can request services
- Understand methods for triaging of user requests
- Understand the concept of user communities
- Understand methods for encouraging and managing customer and user feedback
- Know how to foster a service mindset (attitude, behaviour and culture)
- Know how to use different approaches to provision of user services
- Know how to seize and deal with customer and user ‘moments of truth’
- Know how the service request management practice can be applied to enable and contribute to service usage
- Understand methods for measuring service usage and customer and user experience and satisfaction
- Understand methods to track and monitor service value
- Understand different types of reporting of service outcome and performance
- Understand charging mechanisms
- Know how to validate service value
- Know how to evaluate and improve the customer journey
- Know how the portfolio management practice can be applied to enable and contribute to service value realization
Exam preparation and Mock Tests
Official ITIL v4 Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value Exam
Part-time participants can take the exam on weekdays during business hours
We highly recommend spending ample time for self-study during this course by reviewing and consolidating what you’ve learned, to be well prepared for the exam.
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam from anywhere with a webcam
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock test is included in the full-time courses to assist with your preparation
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.