ITIL® 4 Specialist Create Deliver and Support Course + Exam
Get ITIL® 4 Specialist Create Deliver and Support Certification Training by Authorised Provider
ITIL 4 Specialist Create, Deliver and Support (ITIL CDS) certification training course provides the core service management activities to enhance the current scope of ITIL and covers the creation of services. ITIL 4 Specialist Create, Deliver and Support module focuses on the integration of different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services and covers supporting practices, methods and tools.
The ITIL 4 Create, Deliver and Support – ITIL 4 Specialist CDS covers service performance and will give practitioners an understanding of service quality and improvement methods. It will enable IT, practitioners, to deliver innovative yet reliable tech-enabled services to their customers in an increasingly competitive market. The ITIL 4 Create Deliver and Support module is one of the four modules required to achieve the ITIL 4 Managing Professional (ITIL MP) certification.
Logitrain provides the ITIL CDS – ITIL 4 Specialist Create Deliver Support training course to enhance the learning experience that combines instructor-led training with innovative training methods. The hands-on exercises in the ITIL 4 CDS training course are based on the syllabus, and participants are encouraged to use the content as reference materials to reinforce what they learn in the class and to explore topics in more depth.
Logitrain provides you with technical knowledge and theoretical training on the ITIL 4 Specialist Create, Deliver and Support. Prepare for ITIL specialist certification.
ITIL is a trademark of AXELOS Limited.
ITIL 4 Foundation certification
Candidates can achieve the ITIL 4 certification by passing the following exam(s).
- ITIL 4 Specialist: Create Deliver and Support (ITIL 4 CDS)
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion from a private space.
- Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver and support services
- Know how relevant ITIL practices contribute to creation, delivery and support across the SVS and value streams
- Know how to create, deliver and support services
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Technical Analyst
- Project Management
- Business Development Analyst
- Service Delivery
- Support Adviser
- Business Consultant
- IT Architects, Planners and Consultant
- Quality Analyst
- Database Administrators
- Process Owners/Practitioners
- Professionals working towards the ITIL Managing Professional Certification
Day 1 and Day 2
- Understand the concepts and challenges relating to the following across the service value system
- Organizational structure
- Integrated/collaborative teams
- Team capabilities, roles and competencies
- Team culture and differences
- Working to a customer-orientated mindset
- Employee satisfaction management
- The value of positive communications
- Understand how to use a ‘shift-left’ approach
- Know how to plan and manage resources in the service value system, including
- Team collaboration and integration
- Workforce planning
- Results based measuring and reporting
- The culture of continual improvement
- Understand the use and value of information and technology across the service value system, including
- Integrated service management toolsets
- Integration and data sharing
- Reporting and advanced analytics
- Collaboration and workflow
- Robotic process automation (RPA)
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Continuous integration and delivery/deployment (CI/CD)
- Information models
- Know how to use a value stream to design, develop and transition new services
- Know how the following ITIL practices contribute to a value stream for a new service, and the following references from the practice guidance
- Service design
- Software development and management
- Deployment management
- Release management
- Service validation and testing
- Change enablement
- Know how to use a value stream to provide user support
- Know how the following ITIL practices contribute to a value stream for user support , and the following references from the practice guidance
- Incident management
- Problem management
- Knowledge management
- Service level management
- Monitoring and event management
- Know how to co-ordinate, prioritize and structure work and activities to create, deliver and support services, including
- Managing work as tickets
- Prioritizing work
- Understand the use and value of the following across the service value system
- Buy vs build considerations
- Sourcing options
- Service integration and management
Exam preparation and Mock Tests
Official ITIL v4 Specialist Create Deliver and Support Exam
Part-time participants can take the exam on weekdays during business hours
We highly recommend spending ample time for self-study during this course by reviewing and consolidating what you’ve learned, to be well prepared for the exam.
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam from anywhere with a webcam
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock test is included in the full-time courses to assist with your preparation
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.