Social Media Marketing Short Course and Management
Learn and understand how to use SMM for your business
Our social media marketing training course is a great start for marketing professionals, business owners, and search engine optimisation professionals looking to build their skills and knowledge in this vast and ever-evolving field. Candidates can attend our social media marketing course online as a live virtual training course from the comfort of their homes or work.
This short training course covers a number of social media marketing (SMM) aspects, including understanding SMM, and the basics of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Pinterest and Email marketing.
Whether you are a digital marketing professional or a business owner looking to improve and increase your social media reach, this course will be beneficial.
We also offer advanced specialised training courses on various platforms individually for candidates looking to enhance their skills.
On the last day of the course, participants will work individually and create a presentation for an SMM plan.
There are no pre-requisites for this course
There is no certification exam associated with this course.
Social Media Marketing course material
- Understanding social media marketing (SEM)
- Using content marketing
- Basics of Facebook marketing
- Basics of LinkedIn marketing
- Basics of Twitter marketing
- Basics of Instagram marketing
- Basics of YouTube marketing
- Basics of TikTok marketing
- Basics of Pinterest marketing
- Basics of Email marketing
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Business owners
- Marketing students
- Digital marketing professionals
- Starting the Social media marketing (SMM)
- Social media marketing (SMM) dream
- Establish your goals and KPIs
- Social media marketing action plan
- Social media marketing plan
- The building blocks of social media
- Create content easily
- Content types
- Identifying buyers and content
- Content on schedule
- Importance of creating blogs, vlogs and more
- User content
- Outreach marketing
- Content marketing action plan
- Content marketing plan
- Explore how Facebook Works
- Who is on Facebook
- Understanding Facebook
- Setting up and optimising your Facebook page
- Inventing a posting strategy
- Understanding groups and events.
- Exploring LinkedIn
- Optimising your LinkedIn profile
- Staying active on LinkedIn
- What are LinkedIn company pages
- Promoting yourself
- Exploring Twitter
- Twitter do’s and don’ts
- Creating Twitter content
- Tweeting to the crowd
- Inventing a tweeting strategy
- Promoting your Twitter account
- Exploring Instagram
- Instagram marketing strategies
- Setting up your Instagram business page
- Tips on using Instagram
- Instagram TV, Instagram Stories, and Reels
- Do’s and Don’ts on Instagram
- Inventing an Instagram marketing strategy
- Get what’s so great about video
- Exploring YouTube
- Companies on YouTube
- Promotional videos
- Setting up your YouTube Channel
- Exploring TikTok
- Searching TikTok
- Companies on TikTok
- Content prospects
- TikTok Features
- Explore How Pinterest Works
- Exploring Pinterest
- Companies on Pinterest
- Setting up your Pinterest account
- Inventing a Pinterest pinning strategy
- Understanding Email marketing
- Succeeding at Email marketing
Get a Certificate of Attendance to prove your commitment to learning
We provide personalised learning experience for every student
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Practise questions are provided for better understanding of the key concepts
Attend the course with an instructor at our training center or from anywhere
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.