CXD-210: Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration
Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration
Logitrain offers hands-on, instructor-led Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration certification training course.
This certification training covers the fundamentals of administration about key aspects of installing, configuring, and managing a highly available Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7.1x environment.
Gain an understanding of solution architecture and communications, as well as the factors that contribute to a successful deployment. In this certification, we cover how to deploy apps and desktops, install and configure StoreFront and Citrix Workspace App, set up profile management, and configure policies, printing, basic security features and how to monitor and troubleshoot the environment using Citrix Director.
This course requires little or no prior experience with version 7.x of the platform.
CXD-210 – Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration.
Logitrain course material for CXD-210 – Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration provided.
- Architecture Overview
- Initial Requirements and Lab
- Installing and Configuring a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7.1x Site
- Provision and Deliver Application and Desktop Resources
- Providing Access with Citrix StoreFront and Workspace app
- Understanding and Configuring Citrix Policies
- Application Presentation and Management
- Printing with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7.1x
- Citrix Profile Management
- Managing the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7.1x Site
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7.1x Site Redundancy
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7.1x Site Basic Network Security
- Monitoring the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7.1x Site
- Introduction to Supporting and Troubleshooting Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7.1x
- IT professionals who know networking
- Systems Engineers
- Network Engineers
- IT professionals interested in Citrix Certifications
- FlexCast models (use cases)
- Connection flow process
- Hosting platform considerations
- Layered approach methodology
- Citrix consulting methodology
- Supporting infrastructure requirements
- Supporting infrastructure licensing considerations
- Lab environment
- Licensing considerations
- Installation and management of the Citrix License Server setup
- Basic license server troubleshooting
- Delivery Controller role
- The Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7.1x Site
- Databases and the Local Host Cache (LHC)
- The Virtual Delivery Agent
- Machine Catalogs and Delivery Groups
- Provisioning methods and considerations
- Machine Creation Services (MCS) in deep-dive
- MCS environment considerations
- Delivering Office 365 considerations
- StoreFront installation and architecture
- StoreFront authentication services
- Citrix Workspace App
- Citrix Workspace App configurations
- Policies introduction
- Citrix policies applied
- Application properties
- Workspace Control
- Shortcut placement
- Session Prelaunch and Session Lingering
- Application groups
- Printing introduction
- Printer driver management
- Citrix Universal Print Driver and Server
- Common printing troubleshooting
- User profiles and Citrix Profile Management
- Configuring Citrix Profile management
- Delegated administration
- Logging and reporting
- Introduction to PowerShell
- Power management
- Component failure review
- Methods of redundancy
- Configuring site and access infrastructure redundancy
- Citrix administrator introduction to security considerations
- Certificate authority
- XML service security
- External HDX connection security with Citrix Gateway
- Introduction to Citrix Director
- Navigating Director
- Trends and reports
- Alerts and notifications
- Monitoring sessions
- Interacting with sessions
- Network monitoring integration
- Introduction to supporting Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7.1x Site
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7.1x Hotfixes and the Long Term Service Release
- Common Troubleshooting Tools
- Proactive administration and common tasks
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock test is included in the full-time courses to assist with your preparation
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.