CWS-315: Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Advanced Administration
Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Advanced Administration
Logitrain offers hands-on, instructor-led Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Advanced Administration certification training course.
This certification training course covers how to set up scalability, redundancy, security configurations, advanced features for optimising the management of application and desktop images by building and combining app layers and workspace environment management to improve logon times, centralise the management of user settings, and optimises the performance of machines running the Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA).
Moreover, you will learn techniques for investigating common issues that can affect the health of the environment.
In-depth knowledge of Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7.
CWS-315 – Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Advanced Administration.
Logitrain course material for CWS-315 – Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Advanced Administration provided.
- Implementing Redundancy and Scalability
- Managing a Virtual Apps and Desktops Environment with Multiple Locations Zones
- Implementing Backups and Disaster Recovery
- Implementing Advanced Authentication Methods
- Improving App and Data Security
- Securing Machines Running the Virtual Delivery Agent
- Introduction to Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Access Issues
- Troubleshooting Delivery Controller Issues
- Troubleshooting VDA Registration Issues
- Troubleshooting HDX Connection Issues
- Introduction to App Layering
- Creating an OS Layer
- Creating a Platform Layer
- Creating App Layers
- Creating Elastic App and User Layers
- Deploying a Layered Image using Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
- Exploring Layer Priority
- Maintaining and Updating the App Layering Environment
- Workspace Environment Management (WEM) Introduction
- Using WEM for Performance Optimization
- WEM Security Features
- Migrating to WEM.
- IT professionals who know networking
- Systems Engineers
- Network Engineers
- IT professionals interested in Citrix Certifications
StoreFront and Citrix Gateway
- Site Infrastructure
- Machines Running the Virtual Delivery Agent
VDA Registration in a Multi-Zone Environment
- Zone Preference
- Optimal Gateway Routing and Zones
- Managing StoreFront Store Subscriptions in a MultiLocation Environment
- StoreFront and Citrix ADC Branding
- Disaster Recovery Considerations
- Disaster Recovery Process
- Multi-factor Authentication – RADIUS & OTP
- Multi-factor Authentication – Smart Card Authentication
- Federated Authentication – ADFS, SAML, and FAS
Introduction to Application Security
- Preventing Jailbreak Attacks
- Minimizing the Impact of Attacks
TLS to VDA Encryption
- GPOs and Citrix Policies
- Image Management Troubleshooting techniques and tools
- Troubleshooting Methodology Process (Standard Slide)
- Resource Tools and Utilities
- Introduction to PowerShell
- Troubleshooting Citrix Gateway
- Validating FMA Services
- Troubleshooting VDA Registration
- Troubleshooting HDX Connections
- App Layering Introduction
- Architecture and How it Works
- The OS Layer
- The Platform Layer
- The App Layers Module
- Elastic App Layering
- User Layers
Using Templates in App Layering
- Using Layered Images in a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Site
- Layer Priority
- Maintaining an App Layering Environment
- Updating Layers
- Common App Layering Considerations and Additional Resources
- Introduction to Workspace Environment Management (WEM)
- WEM Administration
- Using WEM to Centralize Environment Management
- Managing User Resources with WEM
- Managing Profiles with WEM
- Managing Endpoints with the WEM Transformer Feature
- Optimizing Machine Performance with WEM
- Optimizing User Experience with WEM
- Using WEM to Secure Environments
- Migrating and Upgrading WEM
- Upgrading a WEM Deployment
- WEM Multi-Location Considerations
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock test is included in the full-time courses to assist with your preparation
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.