New CCNA Course
The new CCNA 200-301 certification training course will prepare professionals for networking and IT associate-level job roles. The new CCNA certification has been introduced to ensures a wide range of fundamentals for all IT careers. The one CCNA certification will focus on the new solutions and technologies needed in today’s networks.
The CCNA certification will deliver a wide range of topics including IP connectivity, IP services, network access, network fundamentals, security fundamentals, automation, and programmability. The new CCNA will lay the foundation you need to specialise in any niche.
The new CCNA exam number 200-301 CCNA covers the course Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA).
The new CCNA exam will be available from 24 February 2020.
The new CCNA certification training course will replace all CCNA concentrations e.g. CCNA Cloud, CCNA Collaboration, CCNA Data Center, CCNA Industrial, CCDA, CCNA Routing and Switching, CCNA Security, CCNA Service Provider and CCNA Wireless.
This certification is considered a key requirement for the following jobs:
- Helpdesk Operator
- Network Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Technical Support Engineer
- First-Level Network Support
- Field Engineer
- Other LAN/WAN related jobs
There are no formal prerequisites for CCNA certification, Logitrain recommends basic networking knowledge, basic IP addressing and understanding of network fundamentals.
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
200-301 CCNA Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA CERTIFICATION)
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
Ciscopress CCNA 200-301 course material included
- Network fundamentals
- Network access
- IP connectivity
- IP services
- Security fundamentals
- Automation and programmability
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Recent Graduates
- Individuals seeking to start career in networking
- Helpdesk operators
- Candidates entering IT job market
- First-level network support staff
- System engineers and account managers
- Individuals seeking CCNA, CCNP and CCIE certification
- Explain the role and function of network components
- Describe characteristics of network topology architectures
- Compare physical interface and cabling types
- Identify interface and cable issues (collisions, errors, mismatch duplex, and/or speed)
- Compare TCP to UDP
- Configure and verify IPv4 addressing and subnetting
- Describe the need for private IPv4 addressing
- Configure and verify IPv6 addressing and prefix
- Compare IPv6 address types
- Verify IP parameters for Client OS (Windows, Mac OS, Linux)
- Describe wireless principles
- Explain virtualization fundamentals (virtual machines)
- Describe switching concepts
- Configure and verify VLANs (normal range) spanning multiple switches
- Configure and verify interswitch connectivity
- Configure and verify Layer 2 discovery protocols (Cisco Discovery Protocol and LLDP)
- Configure and verify (Layer 2/Layer 3) EtherChannel (LACP)
- Describe the need for and basic operations of Rapid PVST+ Spanning Tree Protocol and identify basic operations
- Compare Cisco Wireless Architectures and AP modes
- Describe physical infrastructure connections of WLAN components (AP,WLC, access/trunk ports, and LAG)
- Describe AP and WLC management access connections (Telnet, SSH, HTTP,HTTPS, console, and TACACS+/RADIUS)
- Configure the components of a wireless LAN access for client connectivity using GUI only such as WLAN creation, security settings, QoS profiles, and advanced WLAN settings
- Interpret the components of routing table
- Determine how a router makes a forwarding decision by default
- Configure and verify IPv4 and IPv6 static routing
- Configure and verify single area OSPFv2
- Describe the purpose of first hop redundancy protocol
- Configure and verify inside source NAT using static and pools
- Configure and verify NTP operating in a client and server mode
- Explain the role of DHCP and DNS within the network
- Explain the function of SNMP in network operations
- Describe the use of syslog features including facilities and levels
- Configure and verify DHCP client and relay
- Explain the forwarding per-hop behavior (PHB) for QoS such as classification, marking, queuing, congestion, policing, shaping
- Configure network devices for remote access using SSH
- Describe the capabilities and function of TFTP/FTP in the network
- Define key security concepts (threats, vulnerabilities, exploits, and mitigation techniques)
- Describe security program elements (user awareness, training, and physical access control)
- Configure device access control using local passwords
- Describe security password policies elements, such as management, complexity, and password alternatives (multifactor authentication, certificates, and biometrics)
- Describe remote access and site-to-site VPNs
- Configure and verify access control lists
- Configure Layer 2 security features (DHCP snooping, dynamic ARP inspection, and port security)
- Differentiate authentication, authorization, and accounting concepts
- Describe wireless security protocols (WPA, WPA2, and WPA3)
- Configure WLAN using WPA2 PSK using the GUI
- Explain how automation impacts network management
- Compare traditional networks with controller-based networking
- Describe controller-based and software defined architectures (overlay, underlay, and fabric)
- Compare traditional campus device management with Cisco DNA Center enabled device management
- Describe characteristics of REST-based APIs (CRUD, HTTP verbs, and data encoding)
- Recognize the capabilities of configuration management mechanisms Puppet, Chef, and Ansible
- Interpret JSON encoded data
Includes Official Exam Fee
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Authorised Test Center
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Includes Books & Meals
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Includes Mock Tests
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
1500+ CCNA Students
There is no substitute for experience. We have trained over 1500 CCNA students
Price Beat Guarantee
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
“We have helped thousands achieve Cisco Certifications, let us help you”
– Murad Tanvir, Double CCIE #17081
Founder and CEO Logitrain
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision