Professional Certificate in Benefits Planning and Realisation Certification
Professional Certificate in Benefits Planning and Realisation Training
BCS Professional Certificate in Benefits Planning and Realisation is ideal for professionals who are interested in learning the processes and techniques used to plan, manage and realise business benefits.
The Benefits Planning and Realisation certification training course syllabus includes learning about benefits management, how to employ business management processes, learning about organisational drivers and business benefits, qualifying for building business cases and classifying business benefits.
The Benefits Planning and Realisation certification training course is appropriate for Business Analysts, Business Managers, Business Architects, Programme Managers, Project Managers, and their team members. The professionals in these positions can apply the knowledge they gained during the benefits planning and realisation certification training course within their organisation.
The BCS Professional Benefits Planning and Realisation certification training course is offered at Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra, Perth, in-house, and live (online).
There are no pre-requisites for undertaking this course.
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- BPR2: BCS Professional Certificate in Benefits Planning and Realisation
The Requirements Engineering certification exam if included in your course can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
Benefits Planning and Realisation course material included
- The context of benefits management
- The benefits management process
- Identifying drivers, benefits and establishing a benefits dependency network
- Building the business case
- Stakeholders and change management
- Implementing a benefits management approach
- The future of benefits management
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Professionals who want to learn about business benefit procedures
- Business Analysts
- Business Managers
- Business Architects
- Project Managers
- Programme Managers
- Issues with the relationship of IS/IT delivery to benefits
- Dissatisfaction with current approaches to benefits delivery
- The characteristics of a benefits management approach
- Focusing on value and value networks
- Value chains and value networks
- The rationale for benefits management
- The origins of the benefits management approach and process
- An overview of the benefits management process
- Why: identifying business and organisational drivers
- Establishing investments objectives
- Linking business benefits to drivers
- What: the business benefits
- How: the benefits dependency network
- Measurements and ownership
- Benefits and change template
- The rationale of the business case
- A structure for analysing and describing benefits
- Quantifying the benefits
- Financial benefits
- Investment appraisal
- Risk Assessment
- Completing the business case
- Assessing the feasibility of achieving the benefit
- Stakeholder analysis and management techniques
- From stakeholder analysis to stakeholder management action
- Completing the benefits plan
- Approaches to managing change
- Matching management approach with stakeholder behaviours
- Change management strategies
- Rationales for introducing benefits management
- Initiating and managing a benefit driven project
- Roles within benefits management
- Benefits management workshops
- The benefits plan and the project plan
- Reviewing and evaluating results
- Establishing potential for further benefits
- Monitoring benefits after implementation
- A maturity model for organisational benefits
- Characteristics of the benefits management approach
- Using benefits management to formulate and implement strategy
- Incorporating benefits management into strategic thinking
- Future trends in IS/IT and their implications for benefits management
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.