Artificial Intelligence Essentials Course + Exam
AI Essentials Certification
The BCS Artificial Essential certification Training course will enable you to acquire enough knowledge about the fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence (AI), its applications, terms, and risks involved. It also provides you with information about the terms like machine learning and neural systems.
You will be visible to several matters and apprehensions concerning Artificial Intelligence like integrities, bias and careers. This training course also provides you with experts advice regarding how you can learn and begin a career in Artificial Intelligence. Artificial intelligence is a procedure which employs and enables the non-human structure to seek knowledge from experience, practice and emulate the intellectual power of a human.
The Artificial Intelligence Basics test examines the knowledge and perception of the candidate about the terms and general principals of this course. The curriculum of this training course provides the various benefits and covers the following:
- Kinds of Artificial Intelligence
- The fundamental procedure of (ML) Machine Learning
- The tasks and jeopardies related to an Artificial Intelligence course
- The future of Humans and Artificial and Artificial Intelligence in various fields
No pre-requisites for this course
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- AI19: BCS Essentials Certificate in Artifical Intelligence
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
- Closed book exam
- Duration of exam: 30 minutes
- Number of questions: 20
- Types of questions: Multiple choice questions
- Passing percentage: 65%
- No negative marking
- Artificial and Human Intelligence: An Introduction and History
- Examples of AI: Benefits, Challenges and Risks
- An introduction to Machine Learning
- The Future of Artificial Intelligence – Human and Machine Together
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- People who are interested to begin a career in Artificial Intelligence and machine learning
- Professional research managers
- Chief technical officers
- Chief information officers
- Organisational change practitioners and managers
- Business change practitioners and managers
- Service architects and managers
- Program and planning managers
- Service provider portfolio strategists / leads
- Process architects and managers
- Business strategists and consultants
- Web page developers
- Recall the general definition of human and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Describe ‘learning from experience’ and how it relates to Machine Learning (ML) (Tom Mitchell’s explicit definition)
- Understand that ML is a significant contribution to the growth of Artificial Intelligence
- Describe how AI is part of ‘Universal Design,’ and ‘The Fourth Industrial Revolution’
- Explain the benefits of Artificial Intelligence
- Describe the challenges of Artificial Intelligence, and give
- Demonstrate understanding of the risks of Artificial Intelligence
- Identify a typical funding source for AI project
- List opportunities for AI
- Demonstrate understanding of the AI intelligent agent description
- Give typical examples of Machine Learning in the following contexts
- Recall which typical, narrow AI capability is useful in ML and AI agents’ functionality
- Describe and give examples of the following forms of ML
- Describe the basic schematic of a neutral network
- Demonstrate an understanding that Artificial Intelligence (in particular, Machine Learning) will drive humans and machines to work together
- List future directions of humans and machines working together
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Pass three mock tests with 80% or more for pass guarantee. Full-time courses only
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.