Agile Program Management Foundation Course + Exam
Agile Programme Management (AgilePgM®) Foundation Certification
The Agile Program Management course was designed to provide all the necessary tools for implementing Agile principles into brand new or existing projects. While Agile Program Management Foundation training rigorously follows the Agile approach, it also enables a high level of flexibility to handle the increasingly dynamic demands of the business world.
The Agile approach is an internationally accredited project management methodology with growing demand in the job market. It has been initiated by software developers with their funding document “Manifesto for Software Development” which has been acknowledged by Harvard Business Review, McKinsey & Company and the 2015 Learning Consortium Project. The agile approach is now spreading rapidly to all parts and all types of organisations extending beyond software management projects.
Its main innovation in contrast to traditional learning approach is acknowledging that the targets and conditions might change through the project and thus it focuses on adaptability. Requirements are clarified throughout the process, and there is always room for improvement in the workflow and stages of the process.
With this Agile Program Management training course, you will not only benefit your career but also the organisations in which you work. You will be trained to focus on delivering fast strategic changes at lower costs and risks to altogether avoid the crippling consequences of delayed and error-prone management.
Here are some crucial points and benefits you gain from the implementing Agile methodology as learned through our course:
– Simplification of the project in hand by breaking long cycles that usually take months into manageable two to four-week cycles.
– Scalable methods across multiple teams and projects.
– An emphasis in customer collaboration, to obtain regular feedback on deliverables and functionality of end products.
– Responsiveness to necessary or unpredicted change.
– Building accountability to those involved and encouraging diversity of ideas.
– Allowing a workflow of standardized tests to reject faulty operations and outputs for better coordination of multiple remote teams.
– Attribution of specific roles which are carefully thought to suit the particular abilities and responsibilities of every participant, with controlled timelines and destinations for each action with correct methods for outcome tracking.
In the Agile Programme Management course, you will dive into these and more of the core principles and methods of Agile. All the processes built for a project are frequent and iterative, and therefore it is essential that the project manager develops disciplined approaches and understands the foundations of Agile methodology.
This certification is a key requirement for the following jobs:
- Software testers
- Software developers
- Product owners
- Project managers
There are no pre-requisites for this course
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion
50 Multiple choice questions
50% pass mark (25/50)
40 minutes duration
It is a closed book exam
- Lay the foundations for successful agile programs.
- Develop a more advanced, applied level of knowledge to gain an understanding of agile methods; gain the ability to apply relevant programme management methods, leading to successful agile programmes.
- Clarify different management styles needed for successful agile programmes compared to traditional programmes and be able to tailor these to the situation.
- Actively promote trust and close co-operation between all stakeholders and provide ongoing visibility into what is happening.
- Combine knowledge of more traditional management methodologies with agile methods to ensure continuous alignment to a changing business environment.
- Ensure incremental and iterative realisation of benefits by encouraging active stakeholder involvement, feedback and effective controls.
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Professionals requiring an understanding of Agile Program Management
- Professionals working in programme environment and want to understand and apply agile practices
- The Basics
- AgilePgM® Lifecycle and Products
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitoring and Control
- Quality Management
- Foundation Exam Preparation and Review
- AgilePgM® Foundation Exam
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam from anywhere with a webcam
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.