Collaboration Communications Systems Engineer Certification
Collaboration Communications Systems Engineer Course
The Collaboration Communications Systems Engineer is an instructor-led, hands-on certification training course.
The Collaboration Communications Systems Engineers course covers the basic understanding of networking, telecommunications, audio-visual technology, meeting room technology, and identity and access management. Teams Phone and meetings using Microsoft Teams Admin Centre, PowerShell, Microsoft Teams Rooms Pro Management Portal, and Microsoft Call Quality Dashboard, learn to manage and monitor authorized devices; implement and configure Teams Phone to connect to the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) through Teams Calling Plans, Operator Connect, Teams Phone Mobile, and Direct Routing.
- Training: get practical technical skills
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Authorised test centre: exams taken at our premises
- Expert trainers: imparting real-world experience
General knowledge of Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Teams, networking, telecommunications, and audio/visual basics and identity and access management basics.
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- MS-721: Collaboration Communications Systems Engineer
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
- Understand collaboration systems, manage communication systems and optimise performance
- Analyse network performance, plan and configure systems, manage network components and troubleshoot virtual and physical systems
- Use products such as voice and video systems to interact with third parties and other key networking skills
- Gain knowledge of cloud technologies and systems integration
- Know how to identify, configure and troubleshoot IP telephony elements, design routing protocols and virtual private networks, and use secure collaboration techniques
- Collaboration Engineers
- Communication Systems Engineers
- IT Professionals
- Technical Architects
- Introduction to Collaboration Communications Systems Engineering
- Networking Fundamentals for Collaboration Communications Systems
- Voice and Video Protocols for Collaboration Communications Systems
- Designing and Implementing Collaboration Communications Systems
- Troubleshooting and Maintenance of Collaboration Communications Systems
- Security and Compliance for Collaboration Communications Systems
- Advanced Topics in Collaboration Communications Systems Engineering
- Overview of Collaboration Communications Systems
- Understanding the Components of Collaboration Communications Systems
- Designing Collaboration Communications Systems
- Implementing Collaboration Communications Systems
- Troubleshooting Collaboration Communications Systems
- Security and Compliance in Collaboration Communications Systems
- Managing Collaboration Communications Systems
- Advanced Collaboration Communications Systems
- Integrating Collaboration Communications Systems with Other Systems
- Best Practices for Collaboration Communications Systems
- Introduction to Networking
- Introduction to VoIP
- Overview of Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Integrating Unified Communications with Other Systems
- Designing and Deploying Unified Communications Solutions
- Managing Unified Communications Systems
- Introduction to Video Conferencing
- Introduction to Collaboration Tools
- Understanding the Benefits of Collaboration Tools
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock test is included in the full-time courses to assist with your preparation
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.