Business Continuity Management Course
Business Continuity Management Training Course
The Business Continuity Management training course covers developing, implementing, and maintaining business policies to manage business disruption and entity reliance.
Business continuity management training course covers the techniques to improve performance, understand risk management, BCM lifecycle, BCM processes and audit stages.
Important topics included in the training course are Disclose Management System, Management system and Business continuity, Certification process, Application of PDCA model to BCMS processes, Audit stages, BCM lifecycle, PDCA elements, A Plan Do Check Act model, Questions to ask before developing the BCMS scope, Questions to ask to determine the most important, Acceptable and unacceptable scopes, Identifying resources, Tracking BCMS competencies, Elements of business continuity management, ‘understand the organisation’, determining BCM strategy, developing and implementing a BCM response, Elements of exercising, maintaining and reviewing BCM, products and services, Elements of embedding BCM in the organisation’s culture, Audit checklist and Maintaining focus.
There is no exam associated with this training course.
There are no pre-requisites for the Business Continuity Management training course.
There is no exam associated with the Business Continuity Management training course.
Course material included
- Disclose Management System
- Management system and Business continuity
- What are BS 25999 and ISO?
- What is the difference?
- Certification process
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Business Continuity Management Consultants
- IT Managers
- Cyber and Information Security
- IT Continuity & Availability Analyst
- Security Solution Architects
- Disaster Recovery Architects
- Definitions and terms used in business
- Explain a management system
- Explain the different model – PDCA (Plan Do Check Act)
- Management system essential requirements
- Develop a scope of a management system
- Management system and top management responsibilities
- Documentation of management system
- Set objectives and policies
- Resource Allocation
- Determine competencies
- Performance evaluation and effective management system
- Certification to ISO 22301 or Alignment with? Choosing a path, respectively.
- Should an organisation consider a certification?
- The lifecycle of the BCM
- Updating a BMC lifecycle with BCMS
- The procedure of the BCMS standers
- ISO 22301 and BS 25999 similarities
- ISO 22301 and BS 25999 difference
- Transition certificate
- Definition and terms
- Certification body choose
- Audit stage
- Audit process expectation
- Preparing for the audit
- Experiencing an audit
- Manage a momentum after Initial audit and between audit
Get a Certificate of Attendance to prove your commitment to learning
This training course does not have any exam associated with it
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Practise questions are provided for better understanding of the key concepts
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.