Sales Training Course
Sales training is a necessity for any business.
The majority of the business of an organisation depends on sales and customer service; therefore the sales representatives need to deliver exceptional customer service.
In this sales training course, you will learn the psychology of various customers and the fundamental of sales. The first impression is always the best and the last one. Learn the techniques to make that impression turn into sales and make prospective clients your client.
The pitch of a sale is the key factor in sales and in this course, you will learn where and how to pitch. Learn and understand all calls do not result in a sale and that all meetings are not sales oriented.
Sales are all about knowing your customer’s needs, understanding them and offering them the right product by explaining its use and benefits.
The sales training course will help people who have a passion for sales and are willing to make a difference and a positive image of the organisation.
There are no prerequisites to this course but a willingness to learn and explore is recommended.
- To reach and exceed your sales targets which are set by the organisation
- Know and learn the purpose of sales
- Importance of business ethics
- Decision making and achieving the goals
- Recording the sales transactions
- Becoming an expert in sales
- Listening skills which are vital for effective communication
- Handling and overcoming an objection
- Strategies to plan, sell and manage
- Solution selling and maintaining a positive sales mindset
- Techniques to pitch
- Gaining interpersonal skills
- Confidence, Time management and problem-solving skills
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Sales team and representative
- Sales head
- Marketing team
- Call center associate
- Senior process associate
- Face to Face customer service
During this course, you will be gain confidence which is a vital requirement for sales.
The tips and techniques to increase your sales and exceeding the sales targets.
- How to plan and represent sales presentation
- How to turn every call into a sales call
- The requirement of sales at every phase
- Effective use of follow up and referrals
- Opening and closing of sales
- Appropriate questioning to determine the customer needs and requirements
- Rapport building and gaining customer trust
- Handling the sales database
- Learn the various way of presentation
- Active listening, setting and achieving goals
Get a certificate of attendance to prove your commitment to learning
We provide a personalised learning experience for every student
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Practical scenarios are discussed for a better understanding of the key concepts
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive real-world experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.